for I Wish

11/9/2003 c1 114The Cheshire Kitten
This poem reminds me of something I wrote quite a bit of time ago; it's called "Half a Shadow". It's so horrible how people always have to stop being themselves just to fit it, and you expressed this idea wonderfully! Great poem!
9/21/2003 c1 3stripes
This is really strongly written, I can feel the emotion in this. I definitely know the feeling, especially when people overlook my exterior and choose not to get to know the real me. That can hurt.

Faithy
7/27/2003 c1 87Romantic Squirrel
I know how that feels, my life is like that. No one knows me, only parts of what I show them.
5/31/2003 c1 106cosmo-queen
This reminds me of your other poem. This is also very good and the beginning lines I can relate to very well. It's the same things I wish for. If only those wishes could come true... Anyway, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
2/24/2003 c1 37Kaoru
Now that i realy liked, it's realistic, and has good *hidden* meanings. I love this kind of poems, great job, keep going.
2/23/2003 c1 3blue raindrop
Yeah. It's kind of cool how you centered everything around yourself with 'I' at teh beginning of your poem. and then you make a transition to using 'they' only- but never 'we'. its like theres a barrier between both you and them, which i suppose would be the facade. It's almost like you can't fit in..waa. sorry! comments: well done for your first poem! keep it up!

~blue raindrop (p.s. check my poems out if you'd like^^)