for Whispers of Fate

12/13/2004 c2 Drakulya
Wow! You can draw AND write!

Talk about multitalented...

This is a great start so far, I'll try to read the other chapters when I can. ^^
4/18/2004 c4 13Draic
Oh. Guineviere? Okay. Come to think of it, I didn't have any idea what Gwyn could be short for. Deimos as Bast's brother is an interesting twist, though of course it also opens the possibility of a proper introduction to start off their budding romance. Hmm… Deimos, moon of Mars, god of war. Am I making unintended connections here? And, uh… I'm not sure if there's anything you could have done to change this, but it's not exactly as though Gwyn WASN'T going to get a place, now was she? Otherwise no story. (and no romance) Anyhow, I'll check back on you later…
4/18/2004 c3 Draic
Her paranoia continues. Perhaps due to the mystery of HIM? Oh, and the first section was really interesting - I haven't read anything like that in a while.
4/18/2004 c2 Draic
Pretty good. I'm mildly intrigued. Although Gwyn's paranoia is irritating me - I'm waiting to see if it has some logical motivation…
4/28/2003 c1 Wyndchymz
Hey, thanks for all the great reviews!

1) Yes, the guy in the chair will make sense later

2) I realize the Latin seems a little out of place but I promise it comes into the story later! Please bear with me!

Ja ne,

Wyndie
4/28/2003 c4 gloriously mad
I like it! Drama, suspense, mysterious things going on in the background.

However, I would drop the Latin in the Prologue. I found it distracting, and rather out of place considering this is a different world.

Post the next chapter soon!
4/27/2003 c2 lucy
I cant wait until the next chapter!
4/27/2003 c1 sarah
intense, but i like it. very dramatic.
4/27/2003 c3 ben
love it!
4/27/2003 c4 bs
i was told to do this...hehehehhehehe but i like the story no matter what...i support you all the way
4/27/2003 c4 tori
wow...thats awesome
2/24/2003 c2 8Jetso
Pleasantly surprised by the way the song comes into play so early. The Queen mentioned comes echoing back to me. Love the way the mysterious "he" sits brooding.

I love the idea of your education system. Thankful for you not breaking off onto a tangent to explain it. Intriguing and nicely placing one out of this world. I'd have liked more detail about the alchemy or whatever subject they were doing. Plants staining fingers or being convinced someone's fixed her scales.

Like the use of questions too, the uncertainties keep one on one's toes. I good beginning for tension and suspense.

Some more suggestions going via eMail.
2/23/2003 c1 Aeitul
I like this! You have a nice descriptive style and you've managed to catch my attention. I hope you plan to continue this.

I have one question about that beginning part, with the man: that part's going to make more sense one day, right?