for your best friend

5/29/2004 c1 pieces
Wicked rowdy. I know it doesn't seem that way, but ... there's a lot here. I like it very much - good job.
~Gabby
1/6/2004 c1 98ShadowGal
:dies: Oh, wow, that one hurts. Just, all the emotions here, it's... Well. Quite amazing, really. I'm completely taken by this story. :hugs it: Lovely job, indeed.
11/22/2003 c1 zagato
Great story!
8/23/2003 c1 11Anoyo
The lack of names for the character(s) is quite a nice effect. It lets you associate the thoughts and emotions with anyone, not just whomever you wished it to be about. It's an open-ended, open-mouthed, open-minded story. The main character could be male, could be female, could be anyone. Another great story from you.

Ann
6/27/2003 c1 2LoveSasa
Wow. That was.. Good.

~Mizery Rose~
4/12/2003 c1 6Jennifer L. Rawles
sad
3/26/2003 c1 Lisa
This was good. Anyone who has been in that position can relate to this story. You can feel all of the emotions going on in this person's head.
3/10/2003 c1 4VegetazGrl
I agree with Tiane, there needs to be more a death maybe even something though, but it was awesome I'll give you that, if you give us another chapter =)
3/1/2003 c1 Tiane
As usual, amazing angst here. Sharp and poignant. I'm begging you- please, add more chapters, or add sequels. It's too painful to leave him like this. Please?