for I Fell In Love With Your Past Last Night

7/14/2003 c1 98ShadowGal
What a gorgeous poem! I know I've read it before, but I thought I'd reviewed it then... Ah well. It was still beautiful. Lovely job, keep writing.
7/2/2003 c1 2Saranha de Angelo
Gah! I haven't reviewed this one yet? *slaps self* And this is one of my favorites too. I confess to being slow and still (after a few weeks) not being able to figure out the real meaning, but I still love it! *ponders some more*
6/26/2003 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
you're amazing! keep it up...
6/18/2003 c1 13Moonie
Spooky...I like this. I've never exactly been in love with a ghost, but it must feel really bad if they're not there, I'd imagine...
5/25/2003 c1 220Namir Swiftpaw
Woah, man. That was awesome. Deep, too...jesus. Way to get me thinking!

Amber: ...You...think?

*thwap* Silence! Silly, stupid characters...::cough:: Anyway! I really, really liked this. There was something about the language in it that made me...I dunno. I can't really describe it. Nice work! Excellent metaphor. ^_^

Keep writing, and thank you for the nice reviews!

~Namir Swiftpaw
4/20/2003 c1 9januaryisforever
Aww... ::sniffle-cry:: This rocks! I'm going to see this on a coffee mug in a poetry store someday. I love it, I love it, I love it!

(( Mark or Randy or neither? o_o ))

-MB
4/17/2003 c1 Anonymous
Aw...so sad...but i like it anyway! ^_^
2/27/2003 c1 89Lyria Shard
A charming piece of work. In what way is it related to your life? please let me know. Could you maybe email me when you post new stuff, I just dont wanna lose track of our work!

sal
2/26/2003 c1 68Princess Mulan
Wild poem!

So cool. I love the idea.

Great job
2/25/2003 c1 13evm
whe!Now they put copyrights at the bottom of stuff!That's so cool.!Interestin' poem.I can see where you were inspired by the movie.The beginning and middle of the poem were okay, but what really made it come alive for me was the end.I love the end of this poem! Though it didn't seem like the usual Marleyish poems you usually write.Anyways, have fun, but don't forget to review my stuff.

-Amberose

Mr.Tinkles:*pouts*You took my chainsaw without asking!And you don't own me!Amberose is the only one allowed to own me. You only have a plushie that LOOKS like me. Besides, I look a lot better than that knockoff!

Amberose:*sticks out tongue*See, told ya so!
2/25/2003 c1 3Ayine Iiaketa
Sometimes I interprete things to a too-fine dissection, and sometimes I just brush past any sort of translation. I'm not quite sure what I did with this poem yet - but I loved it. Love it still, really. You have a way of using language so that it's simple and yet lovely, and I love it.
2/25/2003 c1 30Mirri Night
WOW! I liked this poem a lot! I have yet to figure out its underlying meaning, but I'm gonna do that after I get my review out of the way. Nice poem. ^_^