for The Poet Hater's Poem

1/17/2004 c1 7CloudyDay
Haha. This is origional. I like the last line. Very clever!
12/2/2003 c1 Zagwiggle
feh. how little you know of our torchered souls. just kidding! very funny! ;)
11/7/2003 c1 67Taelianessa
I had a good laugh over this one... Very well written, excellent work!
10/17/2003 c1 orangefreak33
The irony...the wonderful, wonderful irony. It sounds like Dr. Seuss. Was that intended? It's good anyways.
7/27/2003 c1 118Yaquel Visain
I found that amusing. *giggles*
7/27/2003 c1 grey paper star
No need to tell people that this isn't supposed to be offending; this IS in the humor section, is it not? Heh. Anyway, great poem. I like sattire writing once in a while. :D
7/17/2003 c1 30The B.A.T
*looks around shiftily* Great poem! I wonder what else you have in store for us all...? In any case, I do have to admit that there is an overflux of all this stuff that sounds repetitive in the poetry world. *takes a look at his poems and hopes that they sound nothing like what just got criticized* Lol! You have a knack for making me feel insecure about my own work. And I'm older than you. Are you SURE you're fifteen, or an immortal wise man (or woman, to be politically correct) trapped in a fifteen-year-old Canadian girl's body? Peace!
7/4/2003 c1 292Fabian Cortez
Hi there, yes this in it's own way is quite similart to my poem "Injustice". Wonderful imagery and a good sense of fun.

Keep Writing!

F.C
7/3/2003 c1 Emma Louize
True. . .
6/20/2003 c1 lutefa
funny.i like the way you think of poets.
6/17/2003 c1 210Kelpylion
How ironic.I love irony.
6/16/2003 c1 9Magentian
Mweheheh! Cool. I kind of like the spoilsport perspective, it's very different from what you would expect, and a new viewpoint is enlightening. It also captures my chief reason for not descending into the world of poetry much... so much of it sounds overdone. This poem actually had a more accurate Seussian sound than your Shakespeare via Seuss poem, which is, possibly, what amused me the most about it. ^_^
6/15/2003 c1 SuperHyperBerryBomb too lazy to log in
I dearly love your creative musings

I agree that some poets are quite confusing

And all of their lines are depressing and glum

(I admit that I have written some)

Your style is quite amusing and witty

Your use of words is poetic and pretty

(Of course not in a way that one sees all the time

But you see I had to find something to rhyme)

I have fulfilled your implore for reviews

What a talent-filled poem and creative muse!

OK, how lame can I get, but the Seuss style writing is catchy!
6/10/2003 c1 4Innuendo Flame X
lol =) i like this poem. it's true. ^:^
6/9/2003 c1 12Michini712
I like the irony in the section about rhyming ;). Ignore the overused "emoticon".
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »