for Those who do not study history

3/10/2004 c1 8SquickytheSpaceDog
Another brilliant piece! I wish I could write a paper like this! Maybe my English teacher would finally like me!
I do agree with everything you've pointed out in this essay. I noticed a few small punctuation/grammatical errors, but they're not important enough to detract from the pure talent you've exhibited. My hat goes off to you.
6/4/2003 c1 PainKiller
Exactly right. You hit this right on the head. It was well put forth, with plenty of evidence, and your logic was very convincing. You've definintely got a great talent in this. Wonderful work.
3/6/2003 c1 10James Jago
Dead right, mate! At least you guys actually HAVE a constitution. Things are only slightly better in Britain, and that's only because we've been putting up with terrorism on and off for a couple of hundred years; Thanks a lot, Oliver Cromwell! (most historians blame Cromwell's determination to de-Catholicise Ireland for every bomb and bullet the IRA, UDA etc have ever used in anger).
3/2/2003 c1 2Pyro1
Extrememly well-put. As you said, it is one sided. This is the kind of thing that "Enemy of the State" was based upon. It's interesting how one man's patriotism can be mistaken so easily as treason. It's a scary idea.

This is a reason that i think liberalism will come back in the next election. All we need is a good liberal to back.