for The Game II

8/26/2007 c17 toxic-noodle725
i thought u just started this story? like this year? i dont know. anyway, bout time normrack admitted it. i see u started a third one but it doesnt seem to have been updated in quite some time. i hope that changes.
8/4/2004 c10 Psychotic Chibi
Wow! I jus' love this story! Right after I read the first part I couldn't stop myself from reading more (it'z about 4a.m. right now and I've been reading thiz all night..well it'z not really night I guess..) anyhoo I just wanted to say that you're a very good writer and I totally love your stories!
You're the first one to make on my fav. Authors list!
4/8/2004 c5 2Fractured Simplicity
Gosh, Normrak is really starting to piss me off... what is his deal? i think he should get over himself and show his wife some love. I don't even know why Raina is staying with him, he's a monster. Granted, he's afraid of his fealings but the least he could do is not beat her up!
~Fractured Simpicity~
P.S did i mention that i LOVE your story?
10/25/2003 c17 Write Me Thrilled
damnit you gotta be kidding...i already read game l and you really need to post like crazy cause i love love love ur stories
10/25/2003 c1 Write Me Thrilled
the bast* how dare he
10/24/2003 c17 16Mannie
ohlord...
10/24/2003 c16 Mannie
Yea!
10/24/2003 c13 Mannie
oh...everyone went psychotic on raina...
10/18/2003 c17 Midnights Sorrow
Yes you should definitly have a GammeI. I want to know about the baby and If Normrak will really come back... (even though we all know he will) I will definitly miss these characters if you don't make another Game. And please this time don't make Raina seem weak. I mean I love this story and Raina, but many times you make her weak, like she can't take care of herself.

(this is not a flame)

You know I would find it hilarious if she actually left Normrak for a while and let herself grow into her powers. Also If you do make another Game then having some parts with Normraks thoughts would be great. I LOVE THIS STORY. PLS MORE!
10/13/2003 c17 Here In My Mind
OMFG! This story rocks! I love it so much. Not many people have the talent to right sequels or just stories for that matter. BUT DAMN GIRL YOU ROCK! Lol excuse me language. ::giggles:: ^.^I love Normrak ::sigh:: What a man! Raina your so lucky! ^_^ Raina is so cool to. She kicks a$$ even when she's getting the crap kicked outa her she still fights. And Normrak. Ah the sexy beast! ::drools::

I have added you and your story to my favorites. And I do hope you will be able to make a sequel.

YOU HAVE TO! T_T ::grabs her huge mallot getting ready to beat someone::

Lol no pressure but seriously if you can that would be great just f^*@%!* great!

Ok till next time (hopefully) buhbye ^.~
10/5/2003 c17 leisa
Can't wait for more!
9/28/2003 c17 1nd3pendEntgal
Great ending! I definitely, positively, certainly, surely, absolutely agree and waiting for The Game I so continue it soon please. You’re the best. (I’m on my knees, begging you to continue this story) lol.
9/28/2003 c17 1nd3pendEntgal
9/22/2003 c17 icy cold heart
i was wondering when you were going to update..it's been a while. lolz..and yeah you might not recognize me cuz i'm not logged in cuz i'm really lazy. anywayz..i swear if you leave this sequel this way..especially when Normrak left...AGAIN, I'll annoy the hell out of you!..(lol..er..hehehe..can't think of a good threat right now)

so write another sequel or whatever you call a sequel to a sequel..anyways..turn this fic into a trilogy! so you have a beginning, middle and end! you'll make everyone extremely happy!

please continue writing! oh yeah..congratz on finishing this fic!
9/21/2003 c17 Qutieslave