for The Game II

LOL.

I have an enemy name Rina. What a coincedence..LOL

Rina's dead, YAY! *giggle*

O Kander, he's gone mad.

I think he's kinda cool. But I still like Normark's better!YAY! LOVE ur STRY!

Adios..
3/4/2003 c2 32Cryptic Insanity
Sequel!I want Normrack to come back and have lines!I love hid personality.

Rian died,she was annoying me anyways.

Kander is going to get kiled..

Update soon.
3/4/2003 c1 NNFM
ah yeah! you finally did a sequel.And to tell you the truth it's even better than the first one.PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER.I want Normrak to come back so bad.He is such a cool character, to bad he isn't a real person.
3/4/2003 c2 WildFire
I am so glad you decided to do a sequal =) ilove this story! awe poor kander that just bites, but i think that he thinks that if he endangers Raina then Normrak will come back . . . am i on the right lines?

I hope Normrak comes back (im still loving him), and i hope that kander doesnt kill anyone either
3/3/2003 c2 kalana
Great story! Please update soon!
3/3/2003 c2 NightBlossom
hi! Good chapter. Geez, Kander is being a *BLEPIN* *BLEEP* who can't *BLEEPIN* control his emotions. i mean, his wife died but now he's blamin his friend. and Raina's not even the one who killed Rina. AND THEN! he gives her a choice of either herself or her best friend. Thank God she knocked him out. i was about to jump at the computer screen. but then my parents were near me so.heh-heh
3/2/2003 c2 me
What do you mean this wasn't going to be as good as the first one? It's better because there so many complex emotions, and you didn't have to build them up. I really really like it, but you represent al the dark feelings not enough of the more positive ones. You have to write a chapter from Normack's point of view!
3/1/2003 c1 yasmin
I love ur story, The Game! and I'm glad u wrote a sequel, it's G-REAT~!
3/1/2003 c1 azn-dark-luv3
damn him..i feel sorry for the girl. havin a husband that keeps on running away from her..exactly what kind of relationship are they having?..lol! but i must admit Normrak has the best personality! ^_^ itz a great start for a sequel. wish ya the best of luck! and update soon!
2/28/2003 c1 lucy ann
this is really good please post another chapter soon
2/28/2003 c1 NightBlossom
HEHE! I think i'm ur first reviewer! Yay! well, i like it so far. Normrak is being a major jackass and i feel bad cuz i'm almost glad Rina is um.indisposed.cuz she was a bitch the whole time.but neway i like it! Continue, please!
236 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16