for The Game II

9/10/2003 c16 pili-pali
!

You scared me! Normrak die? That's crazy. I was shaking while I was reading this. Argh!

Need epilogue... NOW!

(please)

*great story by the way*
I ORDER YOU TO UPDATE YOUR EPILOGUE!

I KNOW YOU HAVE IT WRITTEN SO GOD DAMN JUST UPDATE IT! IF YOUR COMPUTER IS BEING EVIL YOU CAN EMAIL IT TO ME AND I CAN POST IT FOR YOU SOMEHOW! UPDATE!

8/17/2003 c16 3Forrest Nymph
*Sob sob sob* Oh wait he lives. *dance with joy* I guess I cann't kill you yet * evil grin *

midget baby
8/13/2003 c16 krazy cutie chic
I really thought, that like u HAD KILLED NORMRAK. and those tow guys whats there names were being dickheads. Like leave the poor girl alone, her husband just died dont say oh get over it...comeo n lol they may not have said get over it but it just seemed that way. but at leaast hes not dead yay!

mich
8/13/2003 c16 18flying blind
ah! he's ALIVE! wohoo =) lmao

this is a great story and as usual a great chapter. Ima miss this story once its finished *sobs* no more normrak =(

the ending was great, it fits so well. I cant wait to read the epilogue.

hehe i think in your 200th reviewer . . . i feel special yes yes i am a dork * bows*
8/12/2003 c16 Devin
Oh man...I had a huge review written out and then all of a sudden my computer messed up and I lost it...;_; So sad. So I guess I'll just sum up what I originally wrote...Shelle, this was amazing. I cried twice in this chapter. I'm super-glad that Normrak lived, but I wouldn't have been mad if he had died, though it's better that he lived. And I loved how he said he loved Raina at the end, as the last line of the story, because that was a perfect perfect ending. Ahh, so I just have to say this was an amazing story. I wish I could still write as well as you! ^^;;

Oh, and one question. How many pages is the whole story, the sequel and the original? It would be awesome if you could get it published.
8/10/2003 c16 tricklingdust
*GASPGASP* I was about to shoot your muse.. BUT THEN HE LIVED! OHMIGOODNESSILOVEYOUANDPYROPE! *hugshugshugshugs* AIE! I didn't even notice that this was updated til now! AIEE! EPILOGUE! *hughug*
8/10/2003 c16 Qutieslave
wow good story, good choice of ending give u two thumbs up
8/9/2003 c16 Tiffany23
yes Normrak's alive! but how?

can't wait for the epilogue
8/9/2003 c14 LazyDaze06
did u stalk him & take his picture? i would've took his picture.
8/9/2003 c16 Iris
Whew! Normrak didn't die! *does happy dance* But you know, for about a minute or so, I thought he really was dead and I was about to cry and come after your muse. But, he didn't die and I'm so glad! Anyway, great chapter with lots of great writing from beginning to end. I'm beginning to wonder how Normrak did survive, but I'm sure that'll come up in the epilogue. But I must say that even though I was ready to go crazy thinking that Normrak was dead, I absoulutely love this chapter and I can't wait for the epilogue. You write beautifully and I do mean that. :D So, hurry up with that epilogue... oh and send my thanks to Pyrope for giving your muse ideas for the ending and for not killing Normrak! :)
8/8/2003 c16 Emerald
He lived!He lived!He lived!He lived!He lived!He lived!*dances excitedly* You scared the shiz out of my when i thought he was dead! ah yes um the death and torture threats, well i will apologize about mine since u didn't kill him. lol if u had well frankly i'm not sure i'd be doing that right now. neways... aw man i just realized that i'm going to have to wait till after band camp to read the epologue
8/8/2003 c16 sugar
omg..that'z a wonderful ending. very sad when he dead *wipe tears away* and then he turned out to be alive..how did that happen by the way?

but the fic is wonderful. congratz on finishing it..*sigh* i can't wait til the epilogue!
236 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »