for Math class dissected

6/16/2006 c1 55APersonAndAHalf
This was me in my geometry class last year. I think the only reason I passed is because the teacher didn't collect homework. Great write, very amusing and true.
4/15/2006 c1 2SinCorazon
Ah, I think when I go to my geometry class, I'm already in the Denial stage( but maybe that's because I have it first period EVERYDAY) Well, I'm in that stage that I could care less. Why? I hate math, and it still astounds me to this day that I've managed to get decent, average grades.

Anyway, I laughed throughout this, because I can relate considering whatever I'm doing in math I can't remember. Honestly, my memory is a weird thing. So funny, but this can be taken as angst to some people. It's not funny in a sense because it's true, for me at least. God, I'm either laughing for joy or laughing because I'm hysterical.

Loved it, I enjoyed it a lot!
9/13/2003 c1 3Alexia S. Luclwit
Yup. Exactly right.

I am like, so bad at math it is not even funny. We all dubbed the woman 'the horror from hell'
8/20/2003 c1 ja
oh my gosh! its like you live my life! (or my math math life) Very humorous! Keep writing! Maybe you should make one entitled "Chem class dissected" next..(same theories apply..)
6/24/2003 c1 1aceinit
I've never read more true words in my life. This also applies to chem class, expect maybe there should be a stage called "destruction."

Keep writing. I always look forward to seeing what you'll come up with next.
5/21/2003 c1 15Dark-BlueDeep
I don't really want to remember maths classes actually. It hurts my brain just doing food costings! But, oh yeah, you got the feeling right there mate. It brought it all back!
5/9/2003 c1 53absolute0
Heheh, nice dissection of a Math class. I had calculus y'know but good thing, I'm done with them now. The last paragraph expressed a really familiar scene. =)
4/5/2003 c1 252account inactive00000
Ah my God-

You've hit the nail on the head. I hate math. I purposely took an easy math this year because I'm a senior, and I still can't function. This is perfect, and I completely go through all these stages. Wonderful!

Amen, sister!
3/27/2003 c1 38zane
god, i know exactly how this goes. i shudder (almost always) when entering my math class.

this is the work of a pure genius.

thank you quite a bit for the reviews!
3/11/2003 c1 26Kievsky
Upon being asked a question, my Honors Precalculus teacher once said, "When I first started teaching and the kids didn't understand, I thought I might be teaching it wrong. Now I realize that the kids are just stupid."

Needless to say that class hasn't gone well for me, and your analysis is very funny, although all too familiar. It's nice to know that going through the Five Stages is a universal problem.

(P.S.: Thanks for the reviews.as for "Moscow Blaze," in the original draft it was Oleg Penkovskiy (hence the cigar and the little hidden references to espionage), but upon rereading the revised version I decided that the man could be other people, depending on how you interpret the symbolic elements.)
3/6/2003 c1 33superspy
its funny because its true. i tend to forget everything by the next morning.
3/4/2003 c1 32Morbane
LOL! The best humour has a basis in fact. So that's what happens. All my sympathy on binomial expansions - I, too, am learning them this year. Heheheh. But thank goodness for Pascal's triangle.

-last night’s homework doesn’t make so much sense anymore.

*nods emphatically* How IS it that teachers manage to make you feel that concepts you were on top of are sliding out from under you? Urgch. I had two maths classes today. (Enough is enough.)

This was wryly done - as short as it needed to be, really, with melodrama of only the entertaining kind. :)
3/3/2003 c1 FantasiaFirst
Oh I love this one!

Hehe. So true.
3/3/2003 c1 8Ravishingly Discreet
Though I'm actually not all that bad at Math.. ^_^

It was a quite enjoyable read!

I can spot nothign wrong with it.

*Two thumbs up*