for Rosebud Innocent

5/20/2003 c2 9januaryisforever
Yay! ::happy glare:: The next chapter! I'm starting to get a feel for Ermangarde now, and the significance of what she's leaving behind is becoming more and more clear. I love the sparrow-y song segments, as well as Ermie (sorry, typing fast here) screaming at the sky because all the flowers ran away. Dolly! ^o^ ::reminisces::

-Mango
4/18/2003 c1 januaryisforever
I know where you live too! o_O ::eats story:: Well done! I'd like to get a backstory from the charrie, so purdy-please get the next chapter up soon! It's confusingly intriguing and I do believe I'm hooked. Tra la!

-Mangoberry
4/17/2003 c1 Anonymous
COOL! write more! this souns like a type of story i'd like...*cough cough*
4/16/2003 c1 Onion
That was creepy, in a way.

Are there going to be anymore chapters?

cool.
3/11/2003 c1 Sadbh
Oh my gosh. that's fantastic! I can just feelt the little girl's (sorry, don't know how old she is) fear, confusion, and misery. You're an excellent writer. I hope you write more soon.
3/8/2003 c1 89Lyria Shard
Wow! This is different! Excellent job, thanks for letting me know that you'd posted it. If you want any help with the story (ie editing or ideas), indeed with any of your work, mail me. I'd be glad to help. Keep going, you're a really excellent excellent writer. Check my profile, I've posted new stuff, let me know if you want me to email you if i post new stuff, you can let me know.

Princess Sal

x
3/7/2003 c1 1xOxLostAngelxOx
This is great so far. I'd like to find out what she saw and why and how it happened. isn't ermengarde a character from hello dolly? hehe jw- update soon :)
3/7/2003 c1 13evm
Wow!You were right, it's very different from what you usually write.You have to continue!I NEED to know more, write it now!I'm asuming you have written, the other chapters, right?I mean, you were talking about it.so, *cheerful smile* write more, or I will have to deploy my rabid pigeons.'sides,. I know where you live!*giggle*

-Amberose