for underground

12/18/2003 c16 7Twilights Death
wow. i love your style, raw and emotional. it makes reading the story quite believeable. this was a helluva story and i'm dissapointed i didn't find it before now.
12/18/2003 c16 dark-corner-in-a-crowded-room
aw... the end :(... you should make a sequel involving Jaysin and Nathen *hint hint* do it you know u wana. this story is deffinatly going on my fav's. keep me pround hehehe
12/17/2003 c16 Keax
It's a simple ending indeed. ^^
Glad to see it finally come to a peaceful halt. It's a brilliant chapter, again.
12/17/2003 c15 19NotEnough
I'm glad they're okay. I mean, after all the shit that they've been through, it'd be kind of sad if they didn't stay together and work things out.
And yeh can understand Jaisyn lashing out the way he did, and Nathen reacting the way that *he* did.
Well, update with the epilogue thingymnob.
12/14/2003 c9 White Sakura
cOOL.
12/14/2003 c15 3Andi-Lynne
Wow... I think that's the first story (online) that I've read that's really made me sad that it's. . . Over. Wow. I loved how you ended it, it was perfect. I applaud. *sounds of clapping*
12/11/2003 c15 10Wesley The Dark Prince
I have the impression that Nate is a real ass-wad, maybe it's just me but I really don't like him. Anyway, it was a great chapter, I forgot the last couple of chapters so I'm not quite sure how this one works out but good job though.
Chow
12/11/2003 c15 3Twisted Revolution
*cackling her ass off* Okay, I'll be the first to admit I'm a masochistic bitch. *nods* But that was GOOD!
“He…no, I—he, you…”
That is probably one of the funniest lines I've read all year. I hope you don't mind terribly if I quote it, eh? Well, updates are your friend. *hinthintwinkwink*
~Ann of TR
12/10/2003 c15 whohasthezebra
It's always hard to review this story because you never leave a loose end. I love your chars, and I like the way Matt thinks and phrases like: "...bite him in the ass. Hard and with pointy teeth" and "Hello, innards. How are you?
" Rock on.
12/10/2003 c15 SweetSun
Phew! I saw the "end" text and I just thought: "hell no, it can't end like this!" But then I saw the text below that and I decided to put the hammer down... for now. ;P
Great chapter, as always and I'm glad they decided to make up! Please update soon! ^^
12/10/2003 c15 25Esquirella
I hope it's not over yet! I hope Jaisyn and Nate have one of those "happily ever after" endings. And I really liked Matt and Kayne. You think you might make a sequel with those two? I love Kayne. He's so cute when he's drunk!
12/9/2003 c15 dark-corner-in-a-crowded-room
ah... angst damn the angst... bad jaisyn for making nate sad... bad bad jaisyn... i hope things get better for both of them... they're so cute together
11/26/2003 c14 7Nightmare Wolf
"What the Fuck?" sums it up quite nicely.

Sort of a cliffhanger. SHAME on you. SHAME!
11/19/2003 c14 16ola
wha!

i started reading this fic a while back, then stopped, and only now got to finished it. and i'm really glad i did (finished readin it i mean). please, PLEASE don't keep us waiting too long? not at such a point, you evil author! =)

anyway, this was a really nicely writen fic.

poor Jaisyn. poor jake too, although, i'm not so sure about him...

update soon!

=)
11/17/2003 c14 1Katy Keene
I have to admit, at first I thought that Nathen was a (really big) bastard, but now I'm all *coos, pets him*. Poor Jaisyn, his fath was a man-whore ;_;

Write chappie 15 and the epilogue soon please!
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »