for The Night Sky is a Mystery

12/28/2003 c1 22Non-existent Puritanism
Mhh, the format of the poem needs to be changed somewhat, but it was a nice poem.
10/15/2003 c1 15foxfiremuse
*holds back the sniffles* ok, for some strange and unknown reason that one got to me. I like it very much. When are you going to put up more stuff?
9/18/2003 c1 13Twizzlers
wow. that was really excellent. I loved the rythym to it, it all flowed really well. great job!
8/3/2003 c1 5evanescent
Aw I liked this; the night is incredible I must admit! You seem to have a pretty nice way with words. :)
7/26/2003 c1 5FlyingPhish
splendid! personally i love the night. i go jogging at ten with my dog w/out leash. It's ok though, no fears of being amubushed; she's a 95 lbs german shepherd. She's quite protective. Anyways i love the rhyme scheme and the way it flows. The moon was always a mystery, just like the stars, and they still are.
7/26/2003 c1 Sk8erChic
Thanks for reviewing! This is a really good poem, you use good words. I like how you repeat a few words then change the end. You're a great poet!
7/22/2003 c1 26pneumothorax
Hey! I thought that this was a good piece and very well written. What made me think was "Night can be both friend and foe" which brought up good imagery of the two sides. It made me remember that while [I happen to like night] night can be good it also hides things that you don't want to see: in some ways this line personified night. Very good piece.

Cali.

could you r&r my fic if you have time?

thanks!
7/8/2003 c1 14matt15086
Great poem! I was wondering if you can review my story called Earth is under attack. THe chapters are not in order but it does have a prologue.THanks!

Bye
7/6/2003 c1 2ermie
The night sky enchants me too.
6/24/2003 c1 Scarlet
THIS POEM WAS SOO GOOD! IT MADE ME FEEL SO GREAT INSIDE!I AM BUT THE AGE OF 3 BUT I KNOW TALENT WHEN I SEE IT! MY DAD SAID I CAN BUY A PONY IF I LEARNED TO READ! I LIKE PINK GREATLY MUCH! KEEP WRITING I SAY BECAUSE U ARE FANTASTICAL IN A BOOT! I SPEAK RUSSIAN DEUTCH (HINT HINT) AND SPANISH

~DISASTER PRONE...CHERRY...SKUMOUSE..~ GUESS WHO I AM NOW CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA!
6/15/2003 c1 Ashley hehe
Omg! This is the best poem I have ever read in my entire 13 years of living! hehe! Keep writing!
4/2/2003 c1 6MogsyCat
That was so beautiful! I'm personally a night girl myself, so that made it even better for me! *grins* Keep it up and let me know when you write something new! I'll be waiting...
4/1/2003 c1 Baby Milo
OMG HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT WRITING! THIS POEM JUST TOUChEd my HEART! I don't think I'll ever frown again! Just beautifully done, just beautiful!
3/13/2003 c1 2MysticHorse
Hi this only way to get a message to you! Anyways, yeah i read the first book of it. And about the paragraphs, well um um um It did not show up as I thought it would!

typed it normal but it did not appear as it was suppost to! Thnaxs for reading it!
3/12/2003 c1 41Suicidal Skies
Well I like this very much
16 Page 1 2 Next »