for My Friends Are Going To Save The World

2/4/2005 c1 51Black CrystaI
This poem is well-written and eerie. I feel like there are so many things I want to say are good about it I'll never be able to list them all so I'm just going to say it's a really, really well written poem. The repeating line particularlyh is great and I know it's going to haunt me. "My friends are going to save the world..."
7/14/2003 c1 12Random
Oh damn, I forgot to say that. This was written in response to a challange by sheer lunacy, who came up with the first line. Although not the theme.

Sorry. I should put that in an author's note.
7/6/2003 c1 16sheer lunacy
Oh, yayness! I didn't know you were posting... I've been away a while. But yay! Marvellous poem, I've think I've said it before when you e-mailed this to me... but yes, spiffing. Top notch. That sounds really flippant... I really do like it. I claim full credit for the first line...
7/2/2003 c1 138Lina Inverse
Interesting piece. I found it funny... Even though I really shouldn't, since people are going along w/ everyone to kill people... But the way you worded it brought humor into it. Don't change it, because if we just sat around crying about the Holocaust, we'd all be drowning in tears. It puts out the same strong message as it would if it weren't funny.
6/28/2003 c1 17chocoholic
Sounds stupid, but I teared up at this. God I need a life. I remember imagening the exact same feelings when we studied nazi germany. Great poem, like the first guy said, powerful.
3/31/2003 c1 aceinit