for The Heart of the Rose

10/23/2005 c1 12Ascending Rain
Great imagery and powerful words! Good job!
8/12/2005 c1 11Thoughtful Crisis
God I love your vocabulary, and love the imagery! Great job! It's not like how people would usually write about the rose and love, which makes it awesome. Keep writing!
5/4/2004 c1 Turtlez
woven emotion...very nice
review me back please
4/1/2004 c1 Hell Within
Wow. This is some truely powerful writing.
3/20/2004 c1 Ursula
Fantastic
3/20/2004 c1 2cinder's rose
This has great imagery. Beautifully written!
2/20/2004 c1 Shiela Chan
I like the way you wrote the poem. YOu have a deep vocabulary I must say. Pretty cOOL. =) It's like taken out from a novel.. The poem that is.
11/4/2003 c1 6rosiechicky24
morbid, but creative. nice choice of words.

r+r some of my stuff if you ever get the time
5/29/2003 c1 36Zephyr
Wow. This poem is amazing. Descriptions to end all descriptions - *I* was being ripped by the thorns after falling off my frightening "night mare" (nice allusion to that). I feel wounded by this...but in an irrevocably good way. Excellent.

~Zephyr
5/23/2003 c1 30Mishael
Wow. I love the vivid imagery, it really brings your ideas to life.
5/20/2003 c1 74wonky donkey
This was really good I liked it alot.

I like how you say the :encaged queen:

meaning the rose but could also be the feeling you get when in a relationship sometimes.

really good.

Please review some of my stuff if you would.
5/12/2003 c1 3LonetravelerintheDark
-tears up- sorry, i'm rather emotional right now, read the poem i wrote Fancy and you'll see why. Anyways, this was very well writen and I rather liked it. Angsty stuff is just what i'm in the mood for. I love using the rose for metaphoric purposes- rather ingenious. No matter how beautiful love is, it hurts as much as being pricked by a thorn. Keep up the good work.

~Never willing to cave into others' beliefs just to fit in...Tyche Shadows~
3/18/2003 c1 artemis astralstar
this is brilliant! its really good!
3/15/2003 c1 3creatureofnite
One word: Wow.

This is incredibly artistic, it's beautiful, it's... just great. *adds to favourites*