for A Texas Cowboy

4/30/2021 c1 santosjudy437
The story is powerful, I like how it was presented. Good job writer! If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on NovelStar, just submit your story to or
3/10/2013 c40 redandwhitetigers
You did good. I like. Very good on the Texas wording. BTW we don't all talk like that.
10/22/2009 c4 Camille Brown
I think you have an interesting story so far, but as you mentioned in the intro explaining the rush of the first chapter... i still think you have rushed through out... I think it would be better, and probably what the publishers look for, being more intricate with the characters or the plot... it's a good plot, just need for intricacy with the characters
6/30/2009 c2 1LightWhereTheSunDontShine
You used the N... word! I wont hold it aganist you, this time!
3/28/2007 c40 ANGEL992210
FANTASTIC JOB
10/24/2004 c1 43lronMaiden
I like the plot very much. But it really needs alot of work. I know you wrote it along time ago, but you should consider rewriting it cos it has potential.
Some probles with it are:
scenes are way too short, hence your pacing is stuffed. It seems like you "run" away early from the scenes and leave them at a minimum.
Everything happens too fast. First Marietta gets a job, the next thing you know she's getting married to Drew. There was absolutely no warning of this, and no scenes with the two of them that suggest an impeding proposal.Everything i have read so far (Marietta has left Drew and returned to Atlanta) is moving too fast. You don't give me enough time to get into a scene at all.
Coincidences never work in creative fiction ... Michael living in texas and then Marietta moving there because Drew has a job in the exact same town is way too much of a coincidence.
11/26/2003 c1 1Dylan Wiles
This is going to be a sad one isnt it? Your writing is realy good.Ill get back to this one as soon as I can. Just read the first chapter and its GREAT

DYLAN
7/18/2003 c40 Mari
I think this story is amazing. You are an exellent writter! I can't wait for part three to come out. I think you shout keep it all in the same, have part three follow part two.
7/11/2003 c40 Scarlett Elizabeth Cooper
I cast my vote for seperate. It's been an enjoyable story so far. I'll be looking forward for the third part.

PEL
6/30/2003 c40 7AethraZip
Hmm. I say seperate. That seems like a good ending to me. *pause* There's more? *does a happy dance*
6/28/2003 c40 36Kittle
That was a great chapter! I can't wait to read more from you. Despite my earlier suggestion I think that since you have the first 2 parts together, you should keep the third one in the same story too. Again, wonderful job. :)
6/28/2003 c40 16Mackenzie Rose
This was an incredible story! A little jumpy occasionally, but still awesome. I sat up reading this story until 3:00 in the morning. You know it's a good book when you do that! Michael Bandit is an AWESOME guy! And I understand about seeing it as a movie, same thing happens to me. So... yes, absolutely awesome story!
6/27/2003 c40 cmar lazy
Separate...

What a great ending. So nice to see the family happy, but with some loose ends left to set up the next story.

Wonderful writing, a great grasp of the characters. I'll be waiting for more.
6/26/2003 c39 Rose
I LOVE IT! My Cousin was crying (Don't ask me why)

~Rose~
6/26/2003 c1 Rachel
i love your story! i've been following it for over a month now. it's GREAT =). historically correct or not :). i can't wait-for the rest of part 2 and part 3! keep up the awesome work =D!
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »