for The Bataan Death March

8/31/2012 c1 2Historicalbookworm
Loved it! A few spelling issues. But loved it! Very detailed and interesting
4/2/2005 c1 6Lu-ning-ning
Nice Story! My Grandfather was in the Bataan Death March himself. I'm only half filipino but it reminds me of what bravery my lolo had. Mabuhay!
1/15/2005 c1 Cesi-9
Ay! Ang Ganda talaga! My great grandfather was there during the war, he was a local spy for the guriella fighters who fought the Japanese. I appreciate you taking the time to write this! Ang galing mo! After reading this, it makes me wish that I could have gotten a chance to talk to my great grandfather before the passed away. Salamat po!
7/23/2004 c1 zagato
this is very good.
11/24/2003 c1 1pollen
magaling, 'tol! Itaas mo!
11/24/2003 c1 psyche-prodigy
Grabe, ang ganda! ^_^ It's nice to know someone who made a story about the Bataan Death March. Even my grandfather didn't tell me that much when he had marched to Bataan and managed to escape. Anyway, it's really great!

MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS! ^_^
9/2/2003 c1 Skychaser
Good to see a fellow Pinoy teen out there that remembers the bravery and sacrifices made by both Americans and Filipinos in the final stand at Bataan and other various areas in the PI.

It as well surely reminded me of the sacrifices my lolo (grandpa) made before he died in '45 after catching malaria from the years long sustained fighting as a guerilla and remembering his comrades that were in captivity.

Kudos for the great work and salamat.
5/12/2003 c1 3Claidi
Wow...I'm speechless...

That was so good...and educational. I'm Filipino and I study Philippine History, but I didn't now all this. You can call me ignorant.

It's a unique insight because it came from a soldier. And we get to see a view of what had happened. What you said is true. Some of the youth have lost their ties to this event.

It's really informative and brilliantly written. Maybe you should get it published in a newspaper. :)

Mabuhay! :)
3/23/2003 c1 1Panzerschreck
Great story! I'm from Ph and glad you took some interest in that topic. Please review my story and if you know anyone with a fictionpress acount, please refer them it.
3/21/2003 c1 4jinchuu
this story is beautiful! i can't believe people haven't reviewed it. keep up the good work!