for Happy Birthday

5/19/2003 c3 39iustus
I liked this. *smiles* Very good. The only thing is ( and I have that problem too... ) is that there are type-os. but that's ok.

Iustus
5/18/2003 c3 41Erotic Antibiotic
I loved it. I would like to see more like this one from you, i really do love this one...keep writing!

Imprisoned Soul
5/11/2003 c3 19NotEnough
That was such the perfect ending! Loved it. You should write more like this story, just because i'm in love with it.

dil.
5/9/2003 c3 26Aloh Dark
AH! *faints* That was soo good! Oh soo cute! I don't mind the unresolved issues. It was still "oh so uberlisious" as my friends would say. But man.. I wish I had talent like this! Would say more but I have ta run.. Litterally.. Stupid pt!

Loved this!

Oh.. and when I was in the hospital they had someone sit with me all night and it wasn't in this. Eh.. Maybe it's just cause i was in pediatrics.. I was just wondering why you didn't have them.. Although that would have made it difficult.. Nevermind.. I'm rambling..

*blinks* Okay.. Now I really have to go.. Running.. Yes.. Running.. Bye!
5/9/2003 c3 99underjoyed
Oh, but...but...it's so pretty!

I know that you intended this just to be as it is, but if I asked really, really nicely, could you make a sequel?

*asks really, really nicely*

(If you say no, stuff asking nicely. I demand, mon ami!)
5/6/2003 c2 5Child of Insanity
Meep. Please let him be ok!
5/5/2003 c1 19NotEnough
OOh, my first review as a signed author! I love this. Glad you updated. Took you bloody long enough...

Dil.
4/29/2003 c2 PseudoBohemian
Aww man! This is really good. It's got harsh reality, a realistic quality about it. I'm sutibly impressed, and looking forward to the final bit!

~Pseudo
4/28/2003 c2 26Aloh Dark
AH! *dies*

I loved this! I can't describe what I feel about this! I loved it!

Aww.. dang.. I would say more.. LOTS more but sis needs the compy..

Loved it! Can't wait for the third part!
3/24/2003 c1 GothicBaby
I liked it and I want More!
3/21/2003 c1 Aloh Dark
I loved this! It was soo depressing! But oh soo good! I wish that we knew what the message was.. But it's a great fic! Made me cry! I wanna be his friend!
3/19/2003 c1 64not sure yet
sad and interesting, well written and has truth in it, suicide not for anger, extreme misery or any of the such but just because of loneliness and feelings of insignificance..not often done actually, i like, good job
3/19/2003 c1 Leaf