for Distance Makes the Heart

6/4/2003 c6 2Pilikika
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY? YOU UPDATED A DEEPER LOVE AND WEVE HEARD THAT STORY BEFORE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
6/3/2003 c1 Speirmint
great story!
6/1/2003 c6 BrilliantQT32
Keep going. That's all I can say. Keep it coming! I LOVE this story.
5/30/2003 c6 19Mandi Sue
oh dear...how could you possibly do that! oh well...it's still an AWESOME story, and i'm so sorry that it's taken me forever to check if you had a new story up, boy do i ever regret it. now i'm off to read your other new one! Keep up the GREAT work! In christ, Mandi Sue
5/26/2003 c6 Sarah
Oh my gosh you are so mean. You killed Elle. Lydia is definitely going to need Jordan around alot more now. By the way I might have to kill Jordan if he cheats on Lyds. I am pretty positive he wouldn't, just thought you should know.
5/23/2003 c6 2ChinoZ
Update Update!
5/19/2003 c6 12FrenzyFan78
Wow... this is really good! It's cool that you're continuing "Wanting Something More" - that was a great story if I didn't say that before. Keep writing!
5/18/2003 c6 SilverTear3
oh my gosh, now I am really hanging in suspence, I want to know what happens! This story is great so far!Keep it up!
5/15/2003 c6 15Weara Socker
OH MY GOSH! you have got to finish this! I'll die if I don't see what happens soon! this is so good and it's such a good way to add a twist! VERY good! keep going!

C2C
5/15/2003 c6 6SilentBlueRose
Ohh... That is so sad. Man. Poor Lyds, and Jordan.

Well, I liked these past few chapters, although this one was sad. Good job, and update soon!
5/14/2003 c6 5Ellen Enchanted
This was a good chapter...
5/10/2003 c6 Madison
omg that was such a sad ending im crying right now:( but you did a great job,keep it up
5/9/2003 c6 nicole
Such a sad ending for a chapter. I am crying. But so far so good. I wonder the future in how they become able to cope.
5/7/2003 c6 6NiteDreamer
so sad...my heart is broken to a million pieces...I jsut started crying...i gues if i started crying, that means you're a good writer because you can convey emotions really well ;) great job =) i cant wait for the next chap.
5/7/2003 c6 chinoz
Gods... This is so sad. *sobs* I can't believe that Elle is gone. She is a pillar in Lyds' life. =(

Thank you so much for updating your story. I have been checking zillion times.

Sorry to hear that u are going through a rough patch. *hugs* May God Be With You. I'm sure things will pick up. U know what they say abt things lighting up at the darkest hour... it's true. *hugs* Take care!
99 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »