for He and You

3/23/2004 c1 ying zheng
I love this poem...no, im serious..it sounds good when i read it aloud...how cute!
9/28/2003 c1 yEsiL
hEy SilVer TigEreSS~ i lovEd youR poEmm..~ ^.^ iTs soo TruEE.. and you really can put your whole feelings into it~ i think i should learn how to write from you~ hehh.. since i so suck and it.. x.x

n again~ I LOVED YOUR POEM!
9/22/2003 c1 Brazil Shiu
God, the Father of our nation, created our Mother earth, beautiful seas, profitable vegetation, and lights that separate day from night. But, the most special creation was the creation of humans. I am the descendant of God, who is given the opportunity to learn, to experience both love and sufferings, and to enjoy the beauty of nature.

In school, teachers teach us about the solar system, science, math, spelling, and different languages. But we are the ones who discover our talents. If I had not gone to school, I would not have discovered my inclination towards mathematics, art, and sports. Every day, I look forward to go to school because that is where I discover, develop, and practice my talents.

But that takes a lot of hard work. I feel frustrated when I can not solve math problems. I feel tired when I practice my piano for an hour each day. I am hurt when I fall and trip while rolling on my rollers. But practice makes perfect. If I had not failed, I would not have felt the happiness of when I succeeded in doing a back flip. If there was no suffering, there would be no happiness. I am glad that God put me on this earth not only to learn the materials but also to learn from my dilemmas.

Also, I am thankful to God. He let me see the sun, the moon, and the beautiful Pacific Ocean just a few blocks down. I enjoy the beauty of nature. I love it when the sun shines on me to keep me warm. I love watching the sun set and the moon rise at 6 pm everyday. I feel inspired when the wave blows at me when I am frustrated.

Thank you God for giving a life time to learn new things, experience both happiness and sadness, and most of all enjoy the beauty of nature. All of which give me inspiration to continue on living. I am very happy for the life I have on earth. I am very glad that I am given a chance to see the wonderful earth. Thank you.
8/26/2003 c1 Jesseka
hey great poem i can so relate to that situation! Many people go though that but i think it was a great poem! And thanks for reviewing my peom awhile ago!
8/1/2003 c1 8Nova Spirit
Great poem! My friends can go along with this. Keep up the good work!
7/30/2003 c1 dahlia moore
That was a great poem Silver Tigeress! I don't really know what to say besides I like it!
7/29/2003 c1 12IHJ
Rhyme scheme a bit inconsistent, but whoever said it had to be?. Not particularly fascinating to me but a good read. You might want to use the word "you" instead of "u".
6/15/2003 c1 joie 610
i love this poem. you're great! you might wanna use proper grammar and mechanics, but that's not what matters. so sweet! keep it coming.
6/5/2003 c1 Drayen
nice poem ^.^ reflects kinda me and yesil before i noticed i was in love with her~ i was in love but didnt notice it ^.^
5/21/2003 c1 Jenny
Hi Silver Tigeress! Wow, another great poem! This has really inspired me to start writing my own hehe.. our poems are just like stories..!
5/1/2003 c1 sOmE cHiCk heh heh it's rie
hey, silver!

oh, gosh, you're such a great writer! i love that poem. it really reflects true feelings, and that's great. wonderful job!

ttyl!