for Religious place II Shaolin Temple monment of hero

10/11/2003 c1 The Black Rider
~~ All fans of the great Princess Mulan should visit the following site on information to discover her whereabouts: w.helpfindprincessmulan.0catch.com. So far poems dedicated to the Haiku mistress are being accepted at the site. The e-mail address is there if you wish to do so. Thank you. ~~
9/14/2003 c1 19Morncreek
All around the world there is great respect for such honorable, respectful, peaceful people as Shaolin. I liked the way you worded your haiku poem.
6/14/2003 c1 200Ashes of a Willow
great job! I remember seeing the Shaolin Warriors perform at the Fox Theater in Atlanta, GA! It was awesome and inspiring!
4/30/2003 c1 8glitterjewele
lol i actually stopped in mid-french fry when i started reading this. :P it completely grabbed me and pulled me in from the very first stanza. as a credit to you ingenuity: i've never heard of Shaolin before in my life, but i feel like i could easily weave a tapestry of it after reading this. really amazing. my favorite parts were the first stanza, the third stanza, the ninth and tenth stanzas, and the final stanza. a superb piece. onward to number three!
4/14/2003 c1 89Lyria Shard
Cool poem, I liked this.

Sal
4/6/2003 c1 39Kesshi Mashin
Again, very nicely done. It'd be great to visit Shaolin Temple one of these days. *sigh* Please, keep on writing...
4/3/2003 c1 18Lexa
Also I place I'd want to visit someday... there's a special spirit to such holy places that makes it impossible for time and/or humans to destroy them. You've got the rare talent to capture the soul of a religious place into a poem, congratulations!
3/30/2003 c1 35aurias
You continued to amaze me! :)
3/30/2003 c1 15Xi Hou Jun
A fitting tribute to a fascinating piece of history. Well done.
3/29/2003 c1 39speckled-rock
This is good too!
3/28/2003 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Wow! I'm learning a lot from your poems. (Except for the Taj Mahal one since I already knew about that :P) Anyway, great job!~CT
3/26/2003 c1 64not sure yet
again, very pretty and very well written, love it, excellent job!
3/25/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
I love this! You've certainly conjured up the best historical haiku ever!
3/24/2003 c1 28ChaoxAngel
*Proud of the his chinese heritage* =D

DW
3/24/2003 c1 Needa S
I will try this once more maybe it will go through. You are very good in describing these. I like! Awesome job! Keep writing...
21 Page 1 2 Next »