for Religious Place III Taj Mahal: Momunent of love

3/25/2003 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Black Taj Mahal? That would be most interesting to see. I haven't seen it myself even though I'm Indian (shame on me...blame the family, they never have time to go see it-_-0). Anyway, beautiful poem. Keep it up.~CT
3/25/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
Okay, so I've seen the Taj Mahal in some historical book but I just can't imagine having a black one right to it! Say, you've been there before? You're good at this!
3/24/2003 c1 28ChaoxAngel
*Imagines what a black Taj Mahal would look like... O_O

It did sound a little not right - Maybe it's the word Taj. Hehe. it's like a 1-1/2 beat type of word. ;o)

You're already evidently the better writer - to be able to churn out such a great Trio of Haikus... mine are small change compared to yours.

It's AWESOME!

~DW
3/24/2003 c1 Needa S
Cool! Another awesome job! Keep writing..
3/24/2003 c1 48Liz Huisman
The Taj Mahal is a gorgeous thing, and so was this.
3/24/2003 c1 100Keep it 100
I never knew how the Taj Magal got built. It would be really cool if there was a white one next to it.

~Heart of the Sword
3/24/2003 c1 36obsidian katana
great haiku! very sweet, what people won't do for love. nice job! keep on writing!
3/24/2003 c1 The Black Rider
The only thing I thought was wrong with this was the ninth stanza, which I personally thought could've been better, but you obviously took so long to write it that you might as well not listen to me. Of your last three, this is probably your best. Again, very mellow and well crafted.
3/24/2003 c1 16Pear
Nice! Just be careful with the tenses in your poeoms. The rest are fine. You are a brilliant writer!
3/24/2003 c1 19Anagronax
Maybe it's the metrum that isn't correct. Maybe that was what was wrong with it...

But it's still very good.

Don't be too harsh on yourself.
3/23/2003 c1 107Tori Keedah
Oh - it would be awesome to see a black one next to the white. It would be manmade wonders. This is good, no matter what you think. Very good.

ps. *hugs* it's good to see a good friend around on this earth. *hugs* My writings are nothing compared to yours.
26 « Prev Page 1 2