for To Chase a Thief

4/4/2003 c4 39Charcoal Angel
Oh i love it! haha he thinks that jynx is a boy! lol. Please update soon!

-demon
4/4/2003 c1 froggy
hmm...sorry that was supposed to be soon not son lol...newayz...UPDATE SOON!
4/3/2003 c4 FroGgy
kewl story! u havve to continue sON! plZ ^_^
4/3/2003 c4 1Lyd
Aw come on, you know you want to update!

*Loses all calmness* PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
4/3/2003 c4 10Death-Hunterx1
Wha, you too? heh heh, I do admit, it pains me when I did not receive any reveiws for the later chapters,

ok, enough of my ramblings. About your story, I like the personality you gave to Jynx, a tomboyish kind or so, kinda like mine, to the point that I looked like I'm flirting with girls.

Anyway, there is only one problem now, that is, POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON WILL YA? muahhahahaa!
3/26/2003 c2 39Charcoal Angel
Way to go! OOh i like this chapter. Jynx is so funny, i love the way you described her hair. Update soon!
3/25/2003 c1 JessicaMackenzie
Hey first off, thanks for reading my story, all of my friends love it and quite frankly Im up to chapter 11 writing, but no one reads. I thank your ass cuz you're my 1st.

I read and well... where are you going. I like your writting style. I'm gonna read on to the next chapter and if you could do me a favor and tell your peeps to read mine as I will do the same, we'll have our own book deals in no time.,..LOL Im very optimistic.

Thanks a million.JM
3/24/2003 c1 3brastscull
This is a really good story. I liked the way you set everything up. Your writing is impecible compared to what I see on here from other authors. Please, write more, I can't wait.
3/24/2003 c1 39Charcoal Angel
oh! i like it! this is really cool...poor jynx. i love the names in ur story. you story is the shizniz! update soon!

-demon