for Dreams

1/1/2004 c1 36Windsong
This poem made me smile. ^_^ It's cute, and silly, yes, but it's still a nice poem. One little thing: it's spelled "karekoke" not "karioke" but like I said, it's a small point. Keep writing! -Windsong
6/16/2003 c1 K. Evenstar
It is very true - dreams are completely mad! They make perfect sense at the time though. Good poem.
6/7/2003 c1 NeoFight
Interesting and funny... and creepy *Checks under bed for stray Singing Fish...*

My dreams are weird too, but only 'cause they're not weird... They always make sense, which doesn't make sense. I guess it's just me. One of the ones who got stuck with reality in their own chimerical existence... anyway, great poem!
6/3/2003 c1 15Isay
That's really cute... I get dreams that are really weird too... ^_^

~Isay
5/31/2003 c1 3Angerona
hehe

really great work i love it!

:D

~Angerona The Goddess of Death~
5/6/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
Lol, that'c ute!
4/26/2003 c1 huntress of silver twilight
that's hilarious! i love it! i had a dream once about chipmunks...very long plot too...reminded me of redwall, but they were indians...umm...i liked this cause i practically live in a dream world; i detest reality and don't stay in the real world, well, at all. thanks for the review! that poem was actually an assignment for english class about great expectations...but i kinda did come out okay, didn't it? this is so col! i really really really love this poem! hehehehehehee...sounds too much like me it's scary. and few ppl bother to read my bio. i get carried away. monty python rules all. so do brits. have you seen the monty python tv show? if you haven't it's freakin' hilarious. i have to go now, and thanks! ya, i'm pathetic and still not used to reviews...ppl on fictionpress are so much nicer than on fanfiction! tchau! *grin*

*^O^*~HoST~*^O^*
4/24/2003 c1 14Shy Violet Fae
hah! I was thinking about writing a poem about some dreams I had a while back, and you just inspired me!
4/23/2003 c1 Chrystaline
Oh, I love this! So cute! I don't know which one of you wrote this, but I really loved it ^^

My all-time favorite line in the poem:

"But everyone knows it's hamsters who fly"

Bwahahahahaha! Write more! ^^

~Chrystaline
4/23/2003 c1 128Zainab
I loved it! This is great stuff! Yes, I think our minds do wander in similar ways. ^^ I'll be waiting for that topic poem about sea monkeys! Happy writing and have a great peaceful day!
4/23/2003 c1 161chairmanmeow
Hehe... interesting flow. Keep it up!
3/27/2003 c1 the other half of once in a blue moon
why you are quite the funny one, my cousin. sorry i havent been around lately to work on our story and stuff. i was over haging at the boscorelli-yokas message board. i live there now, everyday and at school. hehe. i wrote about five no six poems that i might post over hear, i just gotta find a nice catagory to place them in.
3/26/2003 c1 red
that was good, I really like it:)
3/26/2003 c1 5imacupcake
i want singing fish! im jealous!
3/25/2003 c1 99night62611
HAHA very cleaver I really enjoyed this. You are definatly a very good poem writer!