for Lost

9/23/2006 c1 ana
i'm a writter myself and that was really good. theres a lot of feeling in this poem and it really stood out to me and i got it's meaning well. nice job!
3/23/2005 c1 31A Painter of Poems
that was... deep. i like your poetry.
11/27/2004 c1 7DameNoire
I know the feeling... Now you're in serious danger of getting on my favorite author's list:)

-x- DameNoire

ps. sorry, I'm just obsessed with the :) thingie.
7/12/2004 c1 49SleepDontWeep
becoming new honoury fan of yours! last line is haunting! ur poems r all very morbid! i like dat in ways! keep ritin and i'll keep reviewin! please check out sum of mine! x
4/12/2004 c1 hateselfhate
Suicide is hard to do, I've never been able to go through with it.. I tried 7 times. And guess what.. I'm still here! It sucks, but you grow accoustmed.. *Spelt wrong I know.
9/21/2003 c1 31Fyre-Siren
Theres always more for u no matter what and from your profile im sorry everyone has betrayed u if i knew u i wouldnt betray u but thats just me im really sorry to hear about all your hurt write it out dont keep it all bottled up and even though i dont know u I do care so u cant say nobody cares *smiles* ^_^

Katrina
6/26/2003 c1 24Celtic Moon
i feel that way sumtimes too, to the point of no return, but you can't give up...by the way, loved the poem even though it sounds depressing, but i think that's when greatness of poerty really shines.
6/23/2003 c1 25XxFrozenFlamExX
Pessimistic, I must say, but in hard times we are usually all very negative, so this was okay. I really like it, and I can relate quite well to that when/if im depressed...it's nice...:)
4/30/2003 c1 8RavenPhoenix
i feel your pain
3/27/2003 c1 37saj aneri
i agree! sometimes.

especially right now when everything i do seems to never be enough. like a song goes, "what's the point in ever trying? nothing's changing anyway?"

*sighs* why life's so hard, i wanna know...

well, gtg. keep writing!
3/27/2003 c1 4Winter Evoleht
u know, i feel the same way 'bout life... VERY good poem, btw!

~kitty~