for Girl, Born Again

1/2/2004 c1 9fugiguru
where is the rest? this is good.
8/6/2003 c1 27Loganberry
Hm... given that this went up in March, it might be a good idea to remove that "They'll follow in the next month" comment from the A/N! Shame, that, as what *is* there is intriguing. "Total absence of liberal politics", though... oh dear. =;)

As for the religious aspects of the story... well, as an atheist I don't think I'm likely to get offended. I've been condemned to the Pit enough times that it's rather lost its impact by now!
6/10/2003 c1 20Sidekickwannabe
*yelling* I knew it! I knew that the second that movie with Angelina Jolie or that "She's All That" movie and Gilmore Girls show would make my name - well, my nickname - more popular and dammit, if I am wrong because it's used in a story! It's going to be a popular name by the time I'd old and *sniffle* I won't be an original anymore! Stop using that name!

Okay, silly rantage but it's kind of a shock to have this thing confirmed, you know? Honestly, though, there should be only one i in the name or none at all. You know, like I spell it Lanie or Laney or Lainey, something like that. Kidding of course, you can spell it however the hell you want.
4/24/2003 c1 Anarri
Interesting, can't really judge you on this cuz you haven't written much, I can see this chick has got a messed up life and I would never have guess she was a follower of Christ...
3/29/2003 c1 12All Mighty Terrestrial
Guilt complex much? I know what that's like, having thoughts of what I "should have done" tearing you up inside. Keep writing.