for Mostly Blessed

8/26/2007 c15 13FM Radio
I. Don't. Care. You. Still. Have. To. UPDATE.
4/3/2007 c15 25avanfos
I am so thrilled that you've updated this! Thanks for continuing an awesome story!
1/27/2007 c15 Black and Bleeding Rose
Why do you hate this chapter?
2/13/2005 c15 16Mixed Metaphors
This story is bloody brilliant. There's nothing better than a mix of religion and humour. You really know your mythology (Christian and otherwise). Your characters are really interesting and dynamic, and I love your take on all the religious and mythological figures. Kudos to you! I just can't believe you've left it for so long! Please write more soon, I'm hooked!-Mixed Metaphors.
3/4/2004 c15 7spaciireth
Hey, it wasn't that bad! I liked it, actually. Update soon!
3/3/2004 c15 9FrenchSilkPie
WOW! I had to reread that whole middle section because I was so nervous about what was going to happen ^^; I think the suspense was great I was really into it. A little constructive critisim, the constant "so close"'s were a tad distracting. Otherwise This was an excellent chapter *wonders what "Alex" is going to do now*
2/29/2004 c15 6Kairo Paracelon
It's a bit strange, I agree. Though kin'a cool, it's kin'a vague at the same time.
1/24/2004 c14 3Arabella Silverbell
Yes, you should be posting more soon. However, as long as you post, I'll be very content.
Anyways, I wanna meet Aeldrin L'Dreth!
Continue!
1/19/2004 c14 6Kairo Paracelon
WOO!
And next time, TELL me that you've posted before bitching about how nobody reviewed your newest post.
12/8/2003 c13 7spaciireth
Great story! Please write more soon!
12/5/2003 c9 spaciireth
This story is really great so far! You've got really vivid descriptions and I like the ideas of punk music, etc, and the Saints all going to see the Matrix and stuff like that. Unfortunately, I don't have any time to finish it at the moment, but it is going straight into my favourites so that I can finish it later!
12/4/2003 c13 3Arabella Silverbell
Took you long enough to put this chapter up...
But since this chapter was so wonderfully written, I'll forgive you. ^^
I hope there's an encounter between Neruthael / Nerilnine / Noriath and Aeldrin... But don't rush. Building up supense is good.
Continue!
11/27/2003 c12 4KristyASoroka
can't wait for the next chapter
10/3/2003 c12 25MiaxObviously
m... tasty...

This is coming along quite well indeed. Keep up the good work!

YeAy!