for Fat

2/18/2005 c1 63Ponytail Goddess
Nice and descriptive, and I understand the feeling. Good work.

-P.G.
6/14/2004 c1 5Nonki
an interesting one... ^_^
11/15/2003 c1 Waialeale
Slightly disturbing, but in a way that makes you take the time to think about it. Very nice!
11/7/2003 c1 52AboveTheSalt
So true. Look at our society today. ::shakes head in shame:: Very well-put though.
9/29/2003 c1 8strongwind
you sound anorexic! watch it! otherwise i think i could like it if i read it a few more times.

please r&r my poems!
9/1/2003 c1 71BC1337
very well done, though it is disturbing. Anything that has to do with the realities of eating-disorders is very freightening indeed. You captured it well.

keep on sharing your gift of words!
6/16/2003 c1 62BloodBrother
Well, the poem wasn't that great, but it definitely was - interesting, heh.

The ending was kinda neat.

"Clean and white, smell the fat on you, and laugh."
4/12/2003 c1 Sun Rose Fox
DISTURBING.
3/30/2003 c1 34Whitesiren
good and nicely done!
3/30/2003 c1 8dyingsecret
A little disturbing but you expressed it well. The parts where you go Cake: fat, Bacon: Fat etc. That was very interesting. You captured something people think about every day and expressed it in a way people can relate to. I have only one word for you: Bravo. Oh, and 3 more: I envy you. I wish I could write like that.

~*Mari*~
3/30/2003 c1 14reveileb maerdyad
first off, you shouldn't feel disturbed, as i rather admire you for bringing life to an original topic. (let the angst flow, i say! - yep, sounds stupid, eh? ^_^;;) the format, in itself, was unique, and i could feel the pitiful desperation of the tone really coming through. makes me think of hollywood and all that jazz. : )

on a side note, (as i've read your bio), i just wanted to give you my advice on that "writing style." (just my two cents. :P) i don't think you have to stick to any particular to rhyme/not to rhyme mantra while writing; style has something more to do with words and eloquence and touching the reader to the core. i admit that i prefer using rhymes myself (freakish quirk of mine, you see), but i can honestly say that free verse poems take my breath away, too. more often than i'd like to admit, in fact. so um, what it boils down to is that i believe that there is no right or wrong in writing - just pure, pure emotion. ~_^

sorry for my ramblings! hope i've helped you in some way.