for Thousand Days

6/6/2011 c7 jade nova 11
Dude I just finished this story and i liked it till the end. The end was horrible. I would wright a second one picking up were this ends. You never said if Colin and Sara get together or not or if they save the world or not. I think I speak for the rest of the readers when I say that those things are more importent then if David makes to much noise when he comes in.

Ed C. Casto
11/23/2003 c7 41Willum
Not a bad ending, ELA. Was expecting a little more blood, a few more guts, and maybe an explosion or two, but not a bad ending at all.

Best part is that our group is still that...a group.

Hope that, even with joining the army, you have time to (and the determination) to turn out a few more stories featuring Colin and crew.
10/25/2003 c6 Willum
Nice to see this continued. Liking this story very much, and hope to see you maybe turn it into a series of adventures featuring our trio.

A few typos and grammar mistakes here and there, but over all, an enjoyable read.

Looking forward to the (possible) showdown against the Hand at the docks. That local should lend plenty of background to be destroyed.
9/15/2003 c5 Willum
A very nice continuation, ELA. Despite her previous statement, it would seem that maybe Sara does have feelings for Colin.

Also glad that all three of our heroes are still alive, and hope that they continue to stay that way.

Saw another "double typed" spot, but other than that, didn't notice any other mistakes.

Good job.
8/27/2003 c4 Willum
Well, ELA, you have a damn fine story here.

I'm really liking these characters that you've created, and your use of the Egyptian mythology.

Was rather amazed by the length of chp 4 (compared to the previous ones) and I hope that it doesn't mean it's going to be a while for the next chapter, because I really want to know how this story ends.

A few grammar errors, and a couple of spots of double typing, but other than that, a very good read.
8/23/2003 c4 J.V. Steward
I am new to this site, having been directed here by my girlfriend. It seems I chose wisely in making this story my first read. I was pleasantly surprised at the caliber of writing. I do have a few small critiques, but i offer them humbly. I like the fact that you have set it in London (always adds mystery to a good horror tale), but there isn't much of a British feel. Aside from the occasional word or phrase, the characters seem like Americans. Of course I do not include Colin in the above statement, as he is American. As for story, character, pace. I love it. It's fresh and it pulls you in. I want more! - Jason

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service