for Oxford's Daughter and Edinburgh's Son

4/30/2003 c3 Hayley
Good chapter, this is such a good story! Update!
4/18/2003 c2 Falcon2
Good story! It's cute. BTW, PLEASE read my historical story- It's caled "The Diary of Caitrin Eileen Sullivan". I'm dying for reviews. If you do, I'll review yours again! lol
4/6/2003 c2 Christine
Good to see you updated...

the story is getting better and i like how you are taking your time instead of jumping straight into a climax...

Keep up the good work.
4/6/2003 c1 Sam
One tip so far: It's Edinburgh, not Edinbourgh, and always has been as far as I know.
4/4/2003 c2 luv-jinxy
I really really really like it! It's a good story and i like how you make fredric's personality! Keep up the good work and please update soon!

luv

jinxy
4/4/2003 c2 7Firebird
Well they already seem to like each other. He's already teasing her and she shared with him her stories...I'm suprised he didn't tease her about the subject matter. I think it's amusing that she denied being spirited...though I'm not sure why she did. It's not something to be ashamed of. I can's wait for more!
4/4/2003 c1 Firebird
Oh I love this so far! Ok you probably would have had me hooked anyways...I love Scotsmen! And Ewan McGregor is my favorite actor so MacGregor is such a perfect...sorry, I'm getting a but off subject. So she thinks she knows how to deflate him huh? I dount it's going to be that easy. I laready love both tthere personalities. They both seem very stubborn and have lots of spirit...well on to the next chapter!
4/1/2003 c1 Christine
hey, this is good.

continue ...

I can't tell you any improvements until you update more chapters.

However, you've made a good start.
3/31/2003 c1 aurora
i like it... please keep writing!
3/31/2003 c1 tiffany
wow! i like it! i hope you write the next chapter soon!
3/30/2003 c1 Devonny Stratton
Wow... I really, really liked that. It's very detailed and very good for a first shot. Continue!
3/30/2003 c1 2AinaYZababe