for I Dare You

7/11/2005 c4 2danglove
WOW, great story. I love it! It's beautifully written with lots of interesting twists and the storyline is great. Very imaginative. I can't wait to read more. I hope you'll continue soon.
4/5/2005 c4 6xFaithandTrust33
*growls* UPDATE! Evil teaser
3/18/2005 c4 1Ephemeral Angel
Please update soon!
3/17/2005 c4 3funky peaches
WHAT ? ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT AT THAT? WHY?

YOU SIMPLY MUST UPDATE! ITS BEEN SINCE LIKE...2003 !

I really love how this is developing and OMG ! I know I'll positively die if i don't read anymore!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!

rock on / peace : livingdead

p.s. this is totally going on my fav stories list !
1/29/2005 c4 16Bananalogic
i didn't review this the first time i read it, sorry. anyway, i meant to tell you that i really enjoyed it but i notcied you haven't updated it in a while. you have a creative plot to work with here, use it. luv hannah banana
1/20/2005 c4 1Jaid
Woho! Trouble! I see trouble! AH! RUN!

~ Melody
1/8/2005 c4 sexyz-bratz
dammit! u CANNOT stop the story now! u gave us teasers! ur goona kill us! please please update (begging on my hands and knees) ur gonna KILL me if u don't continue! its been a year! c'mon! u gota update...u have teasers dammit! its not fair! please update? PLEASE!
12/29/2004 c4 captainr3tardo
wow...this is a great story and i love all the cynicism...hope you update soon altough it has been a year..
12/24/2004 c4 UNwitty182
Is the girl's dream a warning of whats to come? By the way, cool story idea.
12/18/2004 c4 11mycherrywolf
Oh interesting me likey. . I can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon!

Oh and if you're interested, please join this forum called ScribblesnSuch (http:/scribblesnsuch.proboards21.com/index.cgi). It's for writers. We'd love fresh talent there. ^_^
11/18/2004 c4 liv-star
Wow, I'm really drawn into this story...I'm so into it that I don't even remember what the story's about. ^_^ hehe...well, I'll be waiting for your next chappie.
10/27/2004 c4 1thepastisthepast
Wow, this is great! I really like your style of writing, update soon.
X-Zai
10/12/2004 c4 2NomadicWriter
well, i cant wait to read the next chapter, everything is getting interesting.
-Kate
9/28/2004 c4 LaLaLand
this is an awesome story, but are you ever going to update it? its been about a year and a half. you cant leave me hanging!
9/8/2004 c4 2miss Jay
Care to update soon, considering its been a year?
130 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »