for I Dare You

cool story...update asap!
6/29/2003 c2 diana
cool story...update asap!
6/28/2003 c3 JazzeeT
i like your story. update soon. i think that they are both in for a surprise
6/28/2003 c3 laskfjlsakdjf
wow, getting so dramitic, and sweet too! ^_^*
6/24/2003 c2 revived
Wow! What can I say? I love this story like nothing else! I was just blown away by everything! Plot, style, characters, even their names! Where do I start?

I love the characters, though they seem like perfect predators, I bet they're not. I also find the idea of "lengends" and they way you introduce them very interesting. I can't wait to read more! I also enjoy the first person narratives, which provides a lot of foreshadowing. ;) Especially Gem's.

It's so cool. I hope you continue.

Eileen
6/23/2003 c2 2artificially flavoured
hm; interesting plot line. very original too. your work needs more recognition; it's very well written.

i really like the stylistic changes your've created; switching between viewpoints and creating the basis for your story. there is a lot more to Vance i think; as there is to Raythe.

the names are very well thought up too; does Raythe mean anything? perhaps that would explain her?

well done! cannot wait for chapter three!
6/23/2003 c2 lucinda
grph please update soon
6/18/2003 c2 5Aezy
Meheheheheh. This is good, excellent writing and chracters. Although, maybe a little bit more about what a "legend" actually is...is it the most popular person in school? The one who knows the most? Other than that...I'm waiting...

Aezy
6/18/2003 c2 6Leena
Wow. This is getting really good. Please update soon!

~Leena
6/8/2003 c2 3Blade of Athena
OMG this story is so good i love it pleaz pleaz pleaz update
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »