for The Unseen

7/24/2009 c1 9MagicWords
I love it just the way it is! It's perfect and amazingly sweet! Loved it!
8/19/2006 c1 30Majorkami
This story is such a pretty little gem, it needs nothing added to it. Good work!
8/18/2006 c1 Odinn
The idea is great and the text is well written. I don't see a reason you shouldn't continue working on it. ;)Just be sure you know what your talking about when you write about the life of handicapped people. There must be some helpfull reading material out there.
7/11/2006 c1 DarkRMT
Aw, this is beautiful. Very well written. :)
1/8/2006 c1 Herminia
Wow. That was so beautiful. You portrayed a blind man's love for a woman so perfectly. Keep up the good work.
9/9/2005 c1 6Nimue of Avalon
This is wonderful. Leave it the way it is, it's beautiful the way you have it. Very touching. Did you mean to repeat "I can taste her soft lips on mine"? If you did, I can see how it would work, but I thought I'd let you know in case it was a typo. Thank you for sharing this, it is most certainly original. R&R my stories if you like, I'd appreciate it. No pressure, though.

Remember to believe, Nimue
5/24/2005 c1 Rea Josette
I thought this was great and i would LOVE to read it as a full length story on how they met and fell and love!
5/20/2005 c1 19Liathe
I love it just as it is :) I think it's beautiful!
5/14/2005 c1 9Useless Art
This was quite lovely. You have captured a beautiful moment here, as a blind man fully embraces the true image of the one he loves, an image untouched by the factor of mere physical beauty. Do not, by any means, elaborate and make this a full story. Leave it just as it is. There is no premise here for a plot, and finding one would absolutely ruin the sweet moment you have written here. Lovely.

C
2/25/2005 c1 Bittersweet Berry
I personally think this is very good. You captured the the true essence of love. How a blindman can see his lover is about the hardest thing to do! I think you should just leave it like it is.
2/8/2005 c1 48Sun Chime
A very well written story. I just saw a movie about a blind girl last evening, called "Black", you must see it, it's, in a way, similar to your story. Not in English though (but subs rule!) I love the way you've put it, and I totally think you should stretch it out into a story. Great going!
8/4/2004 c1 4below heaven
Wow... that was really beautiful. I think it's sweet short. But stretching it would be good too. You could always make the 1st chapter a prologue or something... just a sugestion.
8/2/2004 c1 18Val Mora
Aw... that's so sweet. ^_^ His confusion is wonderfully depicted, and the bit about 'understanding colors' - that's just gorgeous. ^_^
12/24/2003 c1 dotcom
Leave it like this. Your story is so...it just makes me want to cry.
Keep it up.
Neelam
12/4/2003 c1 yay
you can not just leave it like that! please!PLEASE!PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE make it into a full story! it is sbsolutley beautifull!
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »