for mon ange

1/23/2006 c1 10Cookie20007
this is another great piece that just enspires me in so many ways...really, really great work!
1/31/2004 c1 acccountkiller
*applause* I adore this! Nothing is ever black or white in your poems, and I love this angel, the way you portray him or her, fantastic! You inspire me! Whoa...how come you won't be posting anything else? *snif* *cries*...damn...Oh well, it's up to you. Anyway if you do post more be sure I'll be reading :D. I adore this...stunning! Love, Mia
10/9/2003 c1 31ButterfliKysses
Interesting...Quite an unique description of an angel, but nothing is quite normal with your poetry, is it?
5/30/2003 c1 34Smoky Bear
absolutely gorgeous.
5/26/2003 c1 15fluffy gizmo
woah, definately not the normal take on a guardian angel, but really good all the same!
5/18/2003 c1 72crimson-darkness
Creates almost solid images both of beauty and horror mixed together seemlessly so you cannot decide what is repulsive and what is aluring. This is a stunning poetry and the subject is facinating.
5/13/2003 c1 2shards of beauty
i love this one as well... i've always thought fallen angels as incredibly beautiful...but hey, maybe i'm just weird like that. haha...very good, i like it.
4/19/2003 c1 4SpikeSpiegelfan
Great job. I liked this one.
4/12/2003 c1 Sun Rose Fox
cool.
4/10/2003 c1 13tainted mind
*is in shock* that's amazing...omg i love your stuff
4/7/2003 c1 71BC1337
What makes you write about so much darkness? Can a soul truely be so tainted inside? You've delved deeper into the nether regions of the human heart that I've only dreamed of, and I'm guessing that this is only the begining to the darkness. You've made yourself another fan. Good work.
4/5/2003 c1 Mother Goose
wow. I have never thought of an angel that way...I like it. Good job.
4/1/2003 c1 zendska not signed in
you have a fan! really weird, very evocative, xlever not quite a rhymescheme that engages rather than alienates...great!