for The Lost Friend

4/13/2003 c1 Sorry for not telling it but I don't think my best friends who's writing here too would like me to tell about it
I just wanted to tell you my story. Maybe it can help. I met her only two years ago, but we grew really close pretty fast. At the beginning of this year, we started not hanging out with each other anymore, I can't really explain how it happened. She had other friends, and I had the feeling their were a lot funnier than me, who was always depressed. One day, I just couldn't stand it anymore, and I chatted with her on msn to tell her how I was feeling. I was to shy to tell her about it in person. She told me that she was feeling the same way. Since then, she's my best friend.
4/12/2003 c1 1nOLyfE
this was a good poem.. reminded me of my friend who said we would be best friends forever but i guess it didn't work out.. anyway, it was a good
4/4/2003 c1 sky75rk
So sad. I understand the pain. I've been through that kind of situation before and believe me, it wasn't easy. But if your friend really is your friend, then she will come back. Just trust her.