for ±¥­ô­ô

4/22/2003 c1 36obsidian katana
i really wish i could read your chinese poems. my chinese is so horrible, and i had trouble with the translaters. well, i'll ask my mom to translate some for me if she has time. i'm sure this is a wonderful piece. keep writing! your work is really awesome! oh yeah, the answer to the riddle was "poison"
4/17/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
My friends and I read 'bout his death in the newspaper articles and one of them cried!

He's so talented but why god takes him away from us so fast?
4/10/2003 c1 35aurias
I was shocked too when I heard the news. I followed the news reports about him quite closely after that. He was a great artist. Some wrods in your poem looks familiar, are they from his song?
4/8/2003 c1 Mlle D. Grey
WOW! i love this poem, itz so nice!

leslie cheung is really really such a good actor! and his songs are really nice too...

but thatway to end his life is such a waste ans itz just stupid...sigh*

even a superstar like him kills himself! think of what will happen to hong kong in the future! God!

cleo
4/7/2003 c1 Needa S
I have no ideal who you are referring to but it doesn't matter. Death is death and to die in such a way is very sad. Awesome tribute...
4/5/2003 c1 The Black Rider
It must be hard to deal with the death (especially suicide) of a performer you admire so much. I felt the same way last December when Joe Strummer died.

I've only seen Leslie Cheung in one movie: Farewell My Concubine, which he was quite good in. I didn't know much about him, but judging from this poem and several other tributes to him, he was obviously very loved. He will be missed.

Anyway, the poem itself was excellent as usual and the fact that it was directed at someone made it eeven stronger. Great job.
4/4/2003 c1 107Tori Keedah
Why is it all the good arist die?

I never understood that.
4/4/2003 c1 Pear
I was shocked when I heard the news, and up to this point they haven't figure out why he commited suicide yet. He was a great person, and will always be respected.

You poem is wonderful, very emotional. I have to add it to my favourite list now. ^^
4/4/2003 c1 28ChaoxAngel
I felt difficult to come to terms with the news of his death, for Leslie Chung was a great artiste. His acting and singing abilities are great, defining him as a star with great artistic talents.

On 1st April 2003, the world has truly lost a great person - where no one could replace.

~DW