for that black

7/6/2011 c1 StalkerFan
Hot and sick and dark and crazy. absolutely my kind of story. REALLY f*ed up, but REALLY good. inthat OMG awesome terrible kind of way
3/27/2010 c1 hi
its always interesting (in a sad and sick way) to read it from this percpective
11/22/2006 c1 8failte200
Uhm... yeah. That's a lil' dark. Oh, good... excellent even but for the lack of any spark of redemption or hope. I.E. - dark.

Lesse yer other stories and see if you're always like this...
6/18/2006 c1 3Modern Actide
Lords, you're a good writer.

I've read all you fiction now, but I love the one-shots the most.

They make me want to cry, but I still love them.
11/14/2004 c1 4genny marie
THIS WAS ABSOULTELY AMAZING
it was amazing
you have a way with slash -
xoxo
meg
8/29/2004 c1 2subtleline
Well, this is one of the first fics I've read written from the rapist point of view. Very interesting. Very well written. Very well done. I like it.
12/24/2003 c1 2Hortie
Whoa. This was pretty hot. :D Your style is solid (need I even mention grammatical correctness et al?) and I like the second person POV. I'm just a sucker for darkfic and domineering sadists. Yum!
8/23/2003 c1 11Anoyo
Very good. You have a certain nack for the second perspective. The explaining away and non-regret of the actions was all quite realistic. Love gone bad; you somehow took a much worked-upon and stereotypical story idea and made it something to ponder. Job very well done.

Ann
6/27/2003 c1 2LoveSasa
Wow... Just... wow.

~Mizery Rose~
5/18/2003 c1 Triste Vara
That was a little...disturbing. But very good. Like you said, it was raw, but still, very good.
4/22/2003 c1 2succubusbroad
I liked it. There aren't enough rape fics out there, thanks.
4/12/2003 c1 6Jennifer L. Rawles
sick but good fic
4/11/2003 c1 8demonic-muses
Wowza.. me likes... :D very dark. but very good. yes yes! bwahah.. me likes alot alot alot.

Puck
4/10/2003 c1 40Emmasj
Damn... That was... Well, I feel bad about liking that, but I do. It was a very well written story. Good job. You scare me.

~Emmasj
4/8/2003 c1 sista' blacksheep
that's so sad...wow. Very impressive. you are very gifted at conveying a visual story completed with an intense and unusual amount of well expressed feelings. It was very convincing..or at least for me since I know a friend who's brother did the same thing to him.. or at least the same thing according to what I gather form our conversations. Thanx for posting this, it was good to finally see the other side to an abusive relationship as opposed to just the victim's point of view. Now I know...if what you write is generally true. Keep up the good work author!