for Changing the Focus of my Life

1/27/2016 c6 Guest
Cute
6/20/2013 c6 4Reeciez
Truly a magnificent piece of work I must say. Nothing was as I expected it to be. Never has a plot made more sense at the end of it all than this and I greatly appreciate the clarity of it all. Calvin was honestly blind to what Raine was doing and how just about everyone around him was feeling. What an idiot.I am SO glad he got to talk to Sven again because I would have cried if things would have stayed the way they were. I swear I almost cried when Raine walked away and I couldn't breath when the guys started picking on Zach. I'm happy everything worked out in the best way possible.
12/20/2011 c6 hawkcam1996
Great story. But I think you should have had an option where Calvin and Raine stay in each other's bodies. That way, Raine doesn't have to go through punishment for her black'mails, Zack gets his boyfriend(who is in a girl's body), and Calvin doesn't have to go through his pain from the accident. Also Calvin(while in Raine's body) gets to move in with the Smiths. Eceryone wins in some way(with some downsides for some(Raine in pain from accident).
7/7/2010 c6 rjaldi
This was awesome, totally different than I expected it to be, even from the summary (and that's a good thing, different is good). I liked how the body switching not only got them to see what the other was going through, but also gave new perspective on their own lives, and things they were screwing up unintentionally by their actions.

I also liked how you showed an alternate ending in the middle of the story, and then pulled a "Clue"...that's how it could have ended, but here's what really happened. It gave more depth to the actual ending, and allowed for an appreciation of the things Cal took for granted, even the crappy stuff (the blackmail, etc.) that they had to work through. Good job!
9/7/2008 c6 Mistress of Apple Pie
At first I thought it might have been one of those humor stories with body switches involved.

Boy, was I wrong.

I loved the depth of the story and I am definitely captivated by the story.

Amazing =)
10/27/2007 c6 3Back of Beyond
Great story. :]

Very interesting concept and told well. (Y)
3/18/2007 c6 31emptyword
Very cute and sweet and nicely-written. I would have liked to know more about Calvin and Raine's relationship. I had a little bit of trouble picturing how they interact, mostly on Calvin's part. But, since I don't suppose you're coming back to revise this, I'll just say, a very enjoyable read throughout. Thanks!
8/30/2006 c6 1Prisoner-11
Interesting...I've been think of a body-switching slash story myself...
4/11/2006 c6 11Blue Screen of Death
To hell with normal, this is a wonderful story! was absolutly THRILLED I came across this! everyone that reads slash should read this at least once! (i might have liked to see a touch more of Sven, or the prom, but to hell with it...just glad for the happy ending)

p.s. ever try writing a review when your pinky/ringfinger on your left hand are numb? it's odd...0.o

~Moon's Tears
10/25/2005 c6 3D.H. L'Orange
cool story! i really liked it!

: )

DH
10/8/2005 c6 16ola
really cute ending =) loved the story!
4/9/2005 c6 26pneumothorax
That's it? Wow. Seemed like there was some major plot to come still.. Interesting take but too hard to get involved in because of the character changes and situation changes really.
4/9/2005 c2 pneumothorax
Sorry to quote alot but - "When our parents came back out, I had asked for me. I mean, Raine had asked for herself. Or something. My body had asked for her body to enter the damn room! Whatever. I went, of course. Scottie frowned, but I didn't think about that until later, when it crossed my mind that 'I' had apparently wanted to see a friend before my brother. Ouch." - that was really confusing. Sometimes you refer to Raine as he and then explain what you mean. It'd be alot less confusing if it the normal names were used - nevermind the body. Anyway. I like the idea about finding out another side to the best friend like which she has the 'slave' accompanyment etc.
12/1/2004 c6 2Dream Fox
definatly cute! the relationships between the three main characters are definatly well done, and i like how you downplayed Zach's roll in all of this until it actually mattered
8/25/2004 c6 4Spawn of Hell
very nice. i like calvins character. and i like happy endings too! yeah! you write nicely. though i would be most happy if you updated Beyond friends... i was so curious to know what was going to happen... oh well... keep^up the good work!
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »