for Wind Song

1/30/2006 c1 41sarah1491
I like it. Very nice. ^_^
5/9/2005 c1 His Only
Aww! This was so sweet... I loved it. You explained your love so well- not with all that mushy stuff- but with your true feelings. Gosh if we could all just find a love like that the world would be a much better place. Personally if your really that happy and that in love with your husband you gotta be one lucky girl. It's not somethin that happens to all of us. Only the best of us ;) This poem was written beautifully! I really enjoyed reading it and it seems that you have a way with words. Great work with this! May God continue to bless you and your husband!
5/8/2005 c1 36Windsong
Oh, come on, you know I *had* to review this one just because of its name. *chuckles* Well, anyways. Really beautiful poem. The word choice is precise and very good, and you capture that feeling of tenderness very, very well. However, the rhythm seems to start and stop; sometimes you have it, often you don't and the rhythm just goes all over the place. You also rhyme in the first and third stanzas but don't anywhere else, which throws me off just a bit (but this isn't that bad, really, so eh.) The second stanza also seems a bit confusing to me (although this may just be because it's two AM and I'm exhausted. ;^^). It's not incomprehensible, it just takes a moment of thought.

Despite my random criticisms, I really enjoyed this poem. The love you and your husband share is beautiful, and I'm very happy for both of you. Odd side note that I feel I *have* to ask, though: why did you name this poem "Wind Song?"

Keep writing! -Windsong
5/5/2005 c1 194Aslan Israel
It's wonderful to have that kind of love. I wish you both the best.
5/2/2005 c1 Needa S
Beautiful! It is awesome when ya find your special someone. Your piece is awesome too. I sent ya an invite to my Christian site. If ya are intrested click on the link. Anyways keep on writing and thanks for your kind review. God Bless!

Needa S.
4/15/2003 c1 midary
aw... you make me wanna get merried! too bad god hasn't lead me to the one he's saving for me yet. this is really sweet. thanks for reviewing artists prayer. hehe, its nice to meet a fellow artist. ^_^