for To Save a Kingdom

8/14/2008 c22 atreyu love
I hope Gadel does not die.

i love him D:
8/14/2008 c18 atreyu love
something bad is definitely going to happen!

and he asked her to marry him! SHANE IS ADORABLE!
8/14/2008 c17 atreyu love
the power or love. hahahaha.
8/14/2008 c15 atreyu love
LOVE shane!~

sleeping in the same bed? scandalous :P
6/21/2008 c24 1scorpiomajesty
Really good! I was sorry to see it end. I did think that there would be enough for a sequel, however. And I think that I'd like to see the previous versions, too!
5/16/2008 c24 10cherrypiesizzle
Although this story has an interesting plotline, I don't think that the characters were explored enough. After I finished it, I didn't get a real sense of the characters - I didn't come to love them or even to distinguish them as individuals. It's mainly because they were just so typical. I didn't really see anything special that belonged to 'them,' (each of them, individually), if you know what I mean.

An example of really good character representation can be found in Myrika's stories...take your pick. Personally, I prefer Trouble Starts with a Q, because it's a lighthearted story and the main characters are so compelling. And they're not compelling because they're perfect, either. Their flaws are put out for the reader to see; they're very blatant, yet a part of their personalities. And it's just something you accept and don't resent, because you know it's just a part of who they are. Without those flaws, they wouldn't be the same characters. I doubt I would like them as much, either.

That's what I'm looking for. I understand that you were trying to go for that 'historical/fantasy tale' with the prologue and the epilogue, and yes, your story was good; but for it to be phenominal you need to engage the readers in the characters themselves, as well. Make them real. Make them someone I could meet today or tomorrow. Or someone I already met.

Just my opinion.
4/16/2008 c24 sammygurl262316
I feel so sorry for Gadel... :( It makes my heart break that he wasn't able to get the Drianna but then I'm also happy that Shane got Drianna...

Isn't it Ironic? :)
2/19/2008 c22 littlemelonatplay
if your still looking for a new title. here are a few choices: tempting fate, determined destiny, or salvaging the past, present, and future. yeah, stuff along those lines. lovely story btw.
2/19/2008 c15 littlemelonatplay
yes! i hope drianna will stay with shane. i was so disappointed when she slept with gadel. but this ending is very sweet. i love it!
12/15/2007 c20 serendipity90
nice
11/14/2007 c24 3Words.Love.Music
it's a good story but i would have liked it if you wrote about what happened to Timmy.

but otherwise great story :)!
11/10/2007 c24 sweetgirl8353
I love this story! I love Shane and Drianna together, way better then Drianna and Gadel. I'm so sad that its over.
10/27/2007 c24 Mysticol
Overall it is a good story and I like it a lot :)
10/14/2007 c24 avid reader
I have to admit, I was unsatisfied with the outcome of Gadel. He was supposed to have turned into some black hearted creature, but I didn't really see that transformation at all.

He was a person who fell in love- who had that love leave him after countless secrets. He dealt with it the only way he knew how- by throwing himself into what the country expected of him. His "darkness" manifested directly because of Drianna, so it's stupid for her to think the "why did you change and what have you turned into blah" she was spouting. Basically, she just took him and dropped him- all while playing naive. Gadel was never even that cruel as a "black hearted person" - he still just seemed like a guy who had been betrayed. I found Driana losing her likability.. her naivety made me cringe.

Other than that, I really liked this story :D I love these classic kind of tales, really eats away at my time too.
10/5/2007 c18 1littlewitchgirl77
really good want to read more
629 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »