for To Save a Kingdom

1/22/2007 c24 Stephanie
This is really good! I finally finished after reading for an hour and a half! But it's all worth it. I really like this story...I wish Galden could find his happiness...you should totally make a sequel! About Shane the second and his love! =]
1/22/2007 c2 lilvietgurl92
OMG! I like it already! Its realy god!
12/22/2006 c16 1dawn's unforgiving darkness
dfdds
12/22/2006 c2 youpin
Good story.
12/21/2006 c15 dawn's unforgiving darkness
aaw
11/25/2006 c23 4Terpsichore13
All I can say is... wow! I loved this story and was unable to "put it down," so to speak, untill I had finnished it.

Absolutely brilliant.
11/3/2006 c24 azalie
*sniffle* why? why? why is it Dri+Shane?...poor Gadel...*sniffle*
9/5/2006 c24 xbebeviet
wow i love your story. you should get it published or something=D

keep it up
8/29/2006 c24 5The Green Crow
SWEETNESS! AWESOME STORY! IM SPEECHLESS!

KEEP IMAGINING! KEEP CREATING! KEEP WRITING!

AMINA L.

ps- i mean it keep writing. this was a awesome story.
8/29/2006 c23 The Green Crow
8/29/2006 c22 The Green Crow
that was a good chapter, even though you said it was action. i liked it. Gadel! YES! hes back. poor, poor gadel. well, toodles. i probably wont review until the end now- im WAY too into this story.
8/29/2006 c21 The Green Crow
is to save a kingdom the new one? cause it's pretty good. To love another could be cool... but i like this one better.

must... keep... reading... sry for the short review.

Amina L. Forest
8/29/2006 c20 The Green Crow
i hate thinking of titles of stories! i hate giving things away! so i made up a language and thats my title to my new story - ayorian fa lora aubrynn. or it could be ayorian fa lorarikinu. which one d'you like better? they both basically mean aubrynn, ruler of ayorian/princess of ayorian. actually.. i dunno which i like better.

wow! im really off topic. and i really wanna read more. yeah, we all new gadel was finished. i cried, but now im over it. see, though? she couldve told him earlier that id never work, when he was nice, so he could be all... okay then, whatever you say. and then never see eachother again. the end.

LANGUAGE WAS INVENtED FOR A REASON!

kay, so im pissed off. the scene i was looking foreward to the most was messed up cause he wasnt gadel version 1.5 anymore. :( now he's 2.0 lol.

uhh.. keep writing, imagining, creating

Amina L.

ps- sry i scrambled that, i just wanna read more though.
8/29/2006 c19 The Green Crow
And there was me thinking chapter 24 was the last. maybe it is. i dunno.

great story update now bitch. jk. i love you too much. jk again. yeah. okay. wierd mood...

ohh.. gadel... must... keep... reading... see ya soon!
8/29/2006 c18 The Green Crow
well, my gadel flag is burnt to crisp right now, along with his ship. of course, she cant just be all "ive moved on" to him. i mean, he did love her. he deserves to know the truth. hell, he deserved so much better then to be picked up and dropped by dri. especially since he didnt even know it wouldnt be forever. dri did, in the back of her mind. she so shouldve told him a long time ago. evil little...

dri and shane are so cute though! ah! of course shes gonna say yes. i want her to say yes (i think) i mean, she still should tell gadel, but... kay, ill shut up about gadel.

my favorite part would be... i dunno. my least favorite part is when theyre riding back to the castle+in the elf place. nothing really happened. it was still good though :) and my favorite part would be when she tells gadel that shes a princess! yea! is of course that happened awhile ago. okay, okay. favorite part... its all so wonderful. ill try to get back to you on that, though.

Keep imagining. Keep creating. Keep writing.

Amina L.