for To Save a Kingdom

8/29/2006 c17 5The Green Crow
were great with the reviewing cause youre great with the writing. but right now, i just wanna read more.

so all that jazz. byers for now.
8/29/2006 c16 The Green Crow
wow. gypsies. wow. interesting. youre starting to scare me, person!

i'd be interesting if you left the old versions up (just to see how the changed)ohh... i wish id found this story sooner!

Keep it up and all that jazz.

8/29/2006 c15 The Green Crow
oh... this will be interesting. Alright, im convinced. ill go burn my dri+gadel banner now. Now where are those markers? I need a blue to write shane... sry. that was random.

uh... im running out of things to say. I liked this story as much as i like Part One in Queen of Glass (and maybe part two, but I dont like that one as much)

ohh... this is so good! If i ever offend you in any review, it's totally because Im jealous. I want to be able to write this good!

8/29/2006 c14 The Green Crow
do the old jk and call it snogging... no! dri+Gadel, not stupid 'ol shane. although i did think her + gadel where all "I love you cause you're hott," and i love you cause youre hott" so yeah. But still. I feel so sorry for Gadel. No smoochies for Shane!

Keep Imaganing, creating + writing (you know, all that jazz)

8/29/2006 c13 The Green Crow
oh... scary scary. alright, i want to keep reading, so ill keep this one short.

it was really good.

keep imagining. keep creating. keep writing.

8/29/2006 c12 The Green Crow
Aw... what about... dri and... gadel! or shane! they're both good. I still think she shouldve told gadel like, right before she left. she couldve been like "yo, im the princess of your enemy country" and he could be like "ohmygawd" and stare at the empty space where she was because she was already out the door. Then he could write to her :)

Shane's cool too though. A bit cold at times... the time they spent apart changed him. Meh.

My prediction was right! But she didnt really do what i wanted her to do. Actually, she can save her bloody kingdom, I JUST WANT HER TO TELL GADEL! so he can stalk her- or not. your story :)

8/29/2006 c11 The Green Crow
That was a good chapter, once again. He's a drunk now, can't she see. i guess some people dont want to see the bad in other people. too bad. poor her :(. I hope she chooses... god, i have no idea what i want her to choose. I think she'll choose her kingdom. But i dunno... if I was in her position, I'd choose the guy.

Oh, I did make it to my tae-kwon-do class, and wasn't late! I roller-bladed like evil soldiers from a diffrent country were after me :) and trying to make me a slave :)

8/28/2006 c10 The Green Crow
im the proest of the pro. uh... i havent lefrt yet. ill probably be late, but i managed to squeeze another chapter in. yay for me!

its a great story. buy for real. g2g NOW!
8/28/2006 c9 The Green Crow
sweet. thisll probably be my last chappie tonight. i wish i could review you good, but... toodles for now.
8/28/2006 c8 The Green Crow
uh... again, same old, same old. dont worry, ill give you a proper review eventually. school is stupid. see if i can squeeze one more chappie in, huh?
8/28/2006 c7 The Green Crow
because im lazy and really, really running out of time, ill just say this- its wonderful and keep it up.
8/28/2006 c6 The Green Crow
Gadel- definate hottie. think brad pitt(but not now, when he was actually young. thelma + louise... yum) anyways, i cant wait to read more, i have to leave basically right away, so ill cut this review off short.
8/28/2006 c5 The Green Crow
"Because that’s not safe to use around here! Who knows what they’d do to you if they knew you had the Power. Promise me you won’t use it again."

"I promise," I said reluctantly.

that just sounds kind of awkward. maybe its just me.

ooh... the princess loves her master! well... that sounds rather... od... well, i cant wait to keep reading. youre doing wonderful jobs with your characters. i especially love the last part, where theyre talking about royalty... and he doesnt know shes one! oh... i cant wait until he finds out! wow im hyper. reading good stories do that to me.

keep imagining. keep creating. keep writing.

Amina. L. Forest.
8/28/2006 c4 The Green Crow
sry I couldnt review the last chapter, something about server overload. i really liked... your style of writing. it's really good. Uh... not much i didn,t like in this chapter, it was all really well done. It wasnt the most realistic auction ive ever read, but it was really good nonetheless. one thing though- you might want to change the description for the story- the whole time now ive been waiting for her too fall in love more then actually reading the story. i love your writing style because you tell it how it is, but thats not something you should really do in summaries. dont give so much away.

aah- the suspense is killing me! Toodles!
8/28/2006 c2 The Green Crow
wow! i was right! That was really good! im only sorry i didnt start reading this early- i have to leave soon. :(. anyways, great job.
629 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »