for To Save a Kingdom

8/9/2012 c8 8LaGrid
Nealp really reminds me of Caliban from "The Tempest" by Shakespeare. Same simpleton values. Same obsession with a pretty girl. And I think at one point, he tries to rape her too! Though I think her dad saved her, not her bf like here :) Enjoying it immensely. Shane's in the picture too- I wonder what next.
8/9/2012 c5 LaGrid
8/9/2012 c1 LaGrid
This story has been on here 9 years, but I don't ever remember reading it. Well, I'm in the mood for good literature, and it's really nice to read some, instead of writing some ;)
7/18/2012 c24 exstarr
Absolutely wonderful storyline! Iread the whole thing from start to finish in one day because it was so well written. Well done!
5/24/2012 c24 1Animel
And now I'll proceed to go into withdrawal from finishing this story. A great read.
5/20/2012 c17 Animel
Aaaaw yaaaay!

Eep! I'm genuinely scared to read more, I want it to stop right here! But I haven't been able to resist chapter after chapter so far, so I doubt I'll have much luck. Please be a happy ending please be a happy ending...
5/20/2012 c14 Animel
It's true. I wanted the smoochies. Oh how I wanted them! It is insane to me to be reading this 9 years after you wrote it. I hope you still find this!
11/3/2011 c23 10balloonfista
What an absolutely lovely story! :)

Ri
11/2/2011 c21 The Imagination Addict
hahaha you're such a sadistic writer. it's almost as if you're HAPPILY proclaiming the sadness in your author's note! xD not sure if To Save A Kingdom is the title you want changed since this was written eons ago. but i think it's an okay title. maybe not completely apt, but i cant think of anything else.
11/2/2011 c3 The Imagination Addict
wow. intense chapter.
8/2/2011 c23 Evenstar1389
This the second time ive read this story since 3 years ago... And I find it awesome again xD It's sweet and the story flows~ I never tire of fantasy romances
6/12/2011 c24 3Thulia
Wow.

Your plottting for this wholle story was amaazing.

I could feel the solid structure,and there was none of that

Faffing about some writers haave,the plot was straight forward and Fast moving.

Oh and thumbss up for your authors notes theey kept me amused through out the story. :)

Good luck with future stories.

Byexbye
4/25/2011 c24 1TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret
this truely was a lovely story. I'm so glad that Shane was the guy, you really changed my heart there because I only thought of Shane as a Friend of Drianna's as well until he said the whole 'Love' sentiment. Then I began to look back and see what I'd not seen. You should become a writer and write more stories. I loved how you tied Power into all of this, because seriously, unless you try to make it weird and creepy, Magic is pretty darn awesome! :)
4/24/2011 c14 TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret
ok ok, I'll admit it. I did want the smoochies! :D rofl
3/23/2011 c23 1Uniquely Proud
Hello.

I've read this story a long time ago. :)

Just finished rereading it. Again, I love this story.

You managed to get your readers to love Gadel, even when he turned out to be a 'villian' in the story in the end.

Poor Gadel.