for To Save a Kingdom

4/18/2003 c7 The Searcher
I LOVE IT! Write more soon please!
4/18/2003 c7 LPScissorhands
this is great! keep writing, i look forward to reading more, i plan on looking to see if yuv written more at least once a day. that's how much i enjoy it :)
4/17/2003 c6 15LiNdSaY.AP
very very good! I adore your style of writing. It's awesome. Your plot kicks some serious butt and I can't wait to hear more! Contact me to let me know when ther's more!
4/17/2003 c6 6Estelle Stafford
I love it, I can't wait to see what is next. Update soon please. Please. Please. Please.
4/17/2003 c5 Estelle Stafford
I see some sparks are flying.
4/17/2003 c4 Estelle Stafford
Oh my, I feel sorry for her. Will she ever see Shane again?
4/16/2003 c5 16S. Breland
Oh wow...

That's really good.

I'm bad at writing in first person. I try, but I have little skill for it, unless it's a narrative or parody on my life. Or something like that.

Seriously, I think that Havara (lol, forgot her real name already...) should marry someone from insert name of country at war here and sort of forge a new alliance or something? I dunno, I'm just musing. Ignore me. :-D

You're a fantastic writer!

~Pix
4/16/2003 c5 vintagepostcard
I love the plot! This is awesome!
4/16/2003 c5 4Weathered
Still good! Update soon
4/15/2003 c4 Ms Urania
I like this so far. It flows well and I'm interested in what will happen to Havara next. However, you have a few spelling mistakes which distract from the story. Besides that good work!
4/15/2003 c4 1Sweetvenom1
I love this story and I hope that you will update it soon. Havara is a good character, but she seems too neutral about her enslavement. she doesn't really struggle but she doesn't really accept it. but other than that everything is great.
4/10/2003 c3 4Weathered
Yay, you updated! *grin* I like your writing style, good description, and your characters are believable. Update soon!
4/9/2003 c3 shapeshifterchik13
This is such a good story! You have to up date soon, I can't believe how fast I got hooked on it!
4/7/2003 c2 Weathered
This is good! Update soon I wanna know what happens. This is a very interesting start.
629 « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42