for To Save a Kingdom

8/12/2010 c24 Toothpicky12
Sorry I did not review the other chapters, but I would like you to know that I really enjoyed this story, and I loved all the characters! :)
7/28/2010 c23 BadBatzMaru
I really dislike how you had the story end up...I like Gadol better than Shane :( But I do like your writing style, and how it seems almost fairy-tale-esque. It was a little cliche, which is okay, but you did make it original...Kind of have mixed feelings about this story..
6/29/2010 c24 Blue-Eyed Chica
love it!
6/17/2010 c24 1Candescence
WO! They made it. It's over and done. This was a great story. Congrats on finishing it and everything. :)
6/17/2010 c22 Candescence
Oh, poor Gadel...Too bad. I thought he was turning into the psycho I LOVE YOU SO I'M GOING TO KEEP YOU FOREVER kind of people. Thank goodness he didn't.

And then Shane...I hope he doesn't do anything stupid, not that he's done anything like that prior to this.
6/17/2010 c17 Candescence
YaY! Finally, it happened-they kissed. That's a relief, I thought that they were going to keep going on with repressed feelings and all. Yay!
6/17/2010 c12 Candescence
I love Shane. I keep saying that... I keep thinking about the night she left the other guy. I really hated that she did that, even if there was no Shane, she shouldn't have done that.
6/17/2010 c11 Candescence
Yes, Shane is BACK! Wo! I like him. So much better than the other guy. Drianna needs to learn how to let go. I'm not sure if it was infatuation with the other guy (I forgot his name...), or if it was love. I'm hoping on it being the former.
6/17/2010 c9 Candescence
It's so sad..."bedding a slave" I hated him when he said that. He shouldn've of done that. But now she's leaving him and and Timmy. You've gotta love that woman.
6/17/2010 c2 Candescence
Aww...That's so sad! I can't wait to read the rest of this...
5/28/2010 c4 lolly108
i think this is a great story so far. thank you for doing this.
4/12/2010 c1 Ok
Well... that ending was abrupt.

It was pretty good though. But VERY abrupt. Wow.

Maybe be more detailed next time - flesh out your writing with details that make it more involving and realistic.

Also, I agree that G deserved better than the ending he got. He wasn't that bad... yet at the end he was treated as evil-incarnate. ):

If the black/white, good/evil thing was more ambiguous the story would have been more interesting.
4/7/2010 c24 5christinaxxyo
This story was amazing! I liked how interesting it was throughout the entire piece. Even when you were just explaining things, I couldn't help but be captivated. :) I felt the end was rushed a bit but it was still really good. The only thing that I didn't like was the little part about the "sad, crazy man". That makes me sad because (I'm guessing it's supposed to be Gadel) I think Gadel wasn't that bad and deserved a better ending :/

Anyways, you seriously did an amazing job and if you ever continue the story with Shane II, I would love to read it!
4/5/2010 c11 MelodieCC
i wonder, does Shane have a crush on her? that would be tragic since i really like him. :)
4/5/2010 c3 MelodieCC
wow, that's sad! great story so far even though i think she might be a bit more intelligent for a child her age. :)
629 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »