for Bitter Blood

8/11/2005 c1 4Akai-MS
This story was amazing! I mean the only complaints I have is that I wish it were longer! It wasn't too fast, the grammer was perfect, and wow...it's just an incredible story with an incredible plot! I'm terrible at criticisim so I'm sorry if I'm not much help.

Also, if you have the time and when I actually get it uploaded. Could you read my vampire story that I have created? I should get it uploaded in a few days or so.

Overall: AWESOME JOB~!
4/15/2005 c1 2Jenniexb
Excellent story, thank you for sharing.
1/23/2005 c1 jade
wow! i luv the ending tho i did wish it was longer
5/10/2004 c1 6Nighttime Wanderer
I like it, pelase read my story It Will SUrely Come To Pass ((it is about vampires))
11/19/2003 c1 2Slate Green
What a wonderful tale! I read it without stopping-twice. **vigorous applause* The characters were great, and the Egyptian twists wasn't too out of place.
12/4/2000 c1 41Willum
Another good story that seems to just miss the mark. I found the characters intriguing, and some of the plot pretty cool, but it seemed like too much was packed into the story. If it had been a series of stories, with the big part of Seripis playing out over them, I think it would have been better. Nice twist on the vampire mythos, but what weaknesses did it leave them with? Other than being challenged by an older vampire, would someone else been a threat to them? Okay, I'm done ranting, but overall...I liked it.
12/3/2000 c1 18HoukanGishi
That was really really good! I loved the story line and the usage of the myth. It was great!