for Kaamos

12/14/2009 c2 justpassingby
This is fun ;) I'm actually from Finland, so there's certain weirdness going on seeming that you are from abroad. For one, there's only one word for he/she in Finnish. So whether talking about a boy or a girl, it's always the same word. Confusing, huh? Well, not really for us because we know how it works :)

Anyway, since your story is incomplete I think I'll leave it here.
7/28/2005 c8 19Cookie Gestapo
It's been what? A year and six months? Update huh?
9/15/2004 c8 15Switch
Very good. I really like this a lot. I hope you continue it soon. ^_^
2/10/2004 c8 4Onigami Nanashi
Oni actually first read this story when only ch 1 was up and then forgot about it until now. Happy that she remembered it and happier that she read the whole thing. Post the next chapter soon so I know how it goeth from here. What with parents and Ville react.
1/13/2004 c8 96Liebe Sasa
Aww... ^^
I should be studying for finals, and what am I doing? I'm up rereading a rocking story about gay boys, of course. I'm glad I finally came across the updates again. Missed this story quite a lot, I did. It's really quite adorable, as always. I like your changes as well. A bit easier to follow, I believe. Maybe that's just me though.
Anyhow, I quite like it, and look forward to more updates in the future. ^^y Peace.
~Sasa
7/22/2003 c6 4Silenced Muse
*grin* very good as always~~! Hm...so has Ville and Tuomo really exepted them? Keep up the good work!
7/18/2003 c6 96Liebe Sasa
MM... I love this story! Great characters and all... I hope to see an update soon. Good luck with everything going on with your life.

~Mizery Rose~
5/29/2003 c5 4Onigami Nanashi
Yah! Keep writing! That was awesome... keep writing. Summer is good for that what with free time and all. Make it a really long fic so I have lots to read over the summer
5/29/2003 c5 8furry creature
hm, hw far to double digits? lalala.. nah, didnt lke this chapter as much, but i had to be there, and it was good writing.

I think it's great! update soon please. thanks
5/26/2003 c4 furry creature
great. nice chapter, though i fear i've missed stuff.
4/30/2003 c4 Ellie
Aww... Espen and Tero are so cute together! ^_^
4/22/2003 c3 4Silenced Muse
Awesome!
4/19/2003 c3 Ellie
Good chapter! :) I like the atmosphere and the characters are great. Please continue!
4/18/2003 c2 8furry creature
i want to review, but im drawn in a strange sense to make u believe ur writing this for no reason, just to annoy u. lol. im sadistic! :-D

I like it, its kinda intriguing. Dont really understand the title tho lol. keep writing!
4/17/2003 c2 47myfishpajamas
Keep posting please. This is a good story and I really like. You're an excellent writer.
18 Page 1 2 Next »