for Priestess of the Whitemoon

11/6/2006 c4 10RuleroftheSmokyTavern
Yay! I REALLY REALLY like this!
10/3/2006 c1 12Arrow's Flight
Very nice introduction into the story. It's true, all the better. Many authors go overboard with their imagination and hopless at chronicling real life (a.k.a. me, well at least the hopless at chronicling real life part). Then again it could be that you're setting the scence, which is cool too.

WHy did you asterix certian words, and how in the world did you get fiction press to let you. I've been trying for a while and it won't work for me.

Overall, very nice, and I can't wait to see where it's heading.

Thanks for the review,a nd I've deleted all my full elves weeks ago.

- Arrow's Life-

Wishing you free of writer's block
9/29/2006 c1 10RuleroftheSmokyTavern
!

Translation: I love this story and I am SO adding it to my favorites.
9/25/2006 c4 Mephistophelian
This...is awesome. I love how un-cliche it is! The very fact that she was treated like crap when she first came to the world was a refreshing change. I also love the part where she declares "I need counseling." Nadia's got a great wit.

The only things I can think of to mention for constructive crit...well, there were some tense issues, but only one or two, and they were pretty minor. Also...was Liseah mortally wounded inside the temple? If I was the Kravhn that killed her, I would have gone on a killing spree, not killed one and high tailed it out.

Hmm...that was about it. I love the drunk knight, and having Nadia buy new clothes was a nice touch. In fantasy stories, the authors are always emphasizing the discomfort of the clothing, but the characters never actually do anything about it.

Very cool. I can't wait for the next update, my eye's on this one!

-Mephistophelian
5/20/2005 c1 187Andaren
Oh, cool! Very well written :) I love stories to do with the moon :) But then, I'm a Wiccan so I would.

Will read the rest at a later date.

Blessed Be,

Andaren x
3/16/2004 c1 1Kinoki
haha! funny! i sympathize man.
1/4/2004 c4 3Cadet Wolf
Quite interesting so far. I eagerly await an update. :)
12/10/2003 c4 DragonsEclipse
That was nice of Nadia. She could have left Bhaltair out there on the streets. As for the innkeeper...I'm not quite sure what to think of him as of yet. He seems like the type who'll do anything for a quick buck, or so to speak. This story is going well. Update soon!
12/9/2003 c4 14DigiDayDreamer
Sigh, really. The chapters are getting better and better! You must be born a descriptive person to write such literary work.
It feels like I can see what Nadia sees, hear what Nadia hears, and, to some extent, feel what Nadia feels. ^_^
You really went out of your way to make the words shout to the reader's eyes. The village, the temple and even the villagers seemed to have some vital purpose.
But your characters are what counts the most. Sir Bhaltier and that "giant of a man" have really distinct personalities of their own.
I wonder if the knight would join her in her whacked-up quest.
Spell ya later!
12/8/2003 c4 5morrigaine
Great story. You really describe things very well, and I especially liked how you did Bhaltair's drunken speech. He definitely sounded drunk, but I could still understand what he was trying to say, which is difficult to do.
7/4/2003 c3 6Belle the Shadow-Cat
0_0 Nadia has one heck of a personality, i tell ya. Woah! I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. She was like, i real person, it seemed in this chapter. She was real to make me stop from reading for a moment in shock. Wow! Awsome chacter development. And it's the old "you're the only one who can save the world thing" go nadia. You know i'm more scared of her than i am the bad guys-the kravhn. And i worried about the antangonists too. She's enough to make me want to run and hide.

Anyways thanks for your reviews.

-Belle
7/3/2003 c3 14DigiDayDreamer
Well-written, humor-twisting, first person chapter! I never thought Nadia was so real. And it was good to let her in ner thoughts and feelings. She's not perfect, not the hero type, and only seventenn years old. What more could you ask for? Maybe a perfectly handsome sidekick, I guess?

Thieryn has personalities of her own, especially as a Moon-y priest. But she has a point! Only Nadia can save their world now and that means another plot-twisted adventure for Nadia, uh, whatever her last name was.

It's really good, can't wait to see her take on the Kravhn and kick their butts or something.

Well, until then. . .

Spell ya later!
7/3/2003 c3 DragonsEclipse
I'm eager to find out what happens next. You have my attention. This is enjoyable to read. Poor Nadia. I hope she can carry out the mission. Update soon! ^_^
6/22/2003 c1 50Rai Kamishiro
I love the first person narration. It's a bitch to pull off well, but you've done it excessively well.

But what the frell is an alpaca?

Hmm, if you did want to read a original fantasy, you could read my Child of the Storm. Yes I'm shamelessly plugging.

Rai Kamishiro
6/20/2003 c2 6grenstar
This is a very interesting story...hmm...

I like how you started off. Is your home life really like that? You haul dung around? Man, that would not fun.

The death of the priestess woman, Liseah, confused me a bit. Well, there was a lot going on in the chapter. I would really like it if the main character found out what was going on.
24 Page 1 2 Next »