for Ghost

1/23/2006 c1 10Cookie20007
this poem is excellent there are no words to describe it and the title is great for it"ghost"
1/29/2004 c1 39zelle
"Dying lilies
Trace my eyes"
This reminded me of that one scene from 40 Days and 40 Nights...if you ever saw it. Um, the one where Hartnett is making love to that one girl with a flower branch?
Um, yeah. Everything just went hormonal from there.
And, dear lord, did he DIE?
...I miss you, goshdarnit!
10/31/2003 c1 138Lina Inverse
This poem had an amazingly nostalgic feel to it. I love it!
10/14/2003 c1 16Opera Ghost Kid
SOunds very much like the Secret Garden.. hmm... oh well.. very nice !
10/9/2003 c1 31ButterfliKysses
Thought-Provoking and deep. I like your use of words a lot! Different compared to your other ones I read,
6/7/2003 c1 romancingthemoon
you are really good. thanks for that. sometimes I hate love. Isn't that a parallax?
6/4/2003 c1 141Suicidal Butterfly
Very lovely poem. I like it , descriptive enough to give you a picture. Great job.
5/27/2003 c1 9Hana
Hey what a nice poem, thanks for reviewing mine =) The first four paragraph are nice... i like the second paragraph the best, I don't know why, anyway the last paragraph scared me.

'A sickening crack

As you plummeted

To the roses below'

left me with an eerie feeling. I thought i heard something actually cracked when I read the line. Anyway good job and i like you style of writing =)
5/23/2003 c1 1aleppine
This created such a real vivid scene for me, and the wistful, fragile atmosphere in this is very powerful, complimenting the title perfectly. I love the reference to Tchaikovsky, drifting through empty rooms - so striking. The last stanza which I am assuming sumamrises the death of this person is excellent - very succint, and such an original way to die (sorry - I meant that in the case of this being fiction - I got the impression it's fiction. If it's based on a real event, I take that back.)

Hauntingly lovely poem. Leaves the distant echo of childish laughter resounding faintly in my eyes, for some reason. You've captured the essence of 'ghost' beautifully.
5/7/2003 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
wow. That was-wow.

I love the little details-the second and last stanzas are my favorite. Keep writing!
4/26/2003 c1 wheresmydopamine
Very visual, very real. I love the third stanza... Keep writing!
4/23/2003 c1 87OptimisticRomantic
AH! I loved it. I don't kno wut it is bout this poem but i just loved it. It just draws me for some unknown reason. It seems professional. I have goosebumps for some reason and my stomach is fluttering (not in the fluffy love way) It does that when my adrenaline flows and i like a poem.I liked the part that said "dying lillies trace my eyes" I'm twisted i like weird parts. I like ur descriptions and the poem wuz over all lovely. ~_^

~Sandra~
4/23/2003 c1 40Special K Birmingham
I love the beautiful images at the beginning, and the way it suddenly changes in the last stanza. The roses are well used to show good and bad associations aswell. Keep writing.

Keri X
4/20/2003 c1 7AngelFire2
Aw, that's really sad...it kinda reminds me of my aunt and how i often think of her...keep it up, you're very talented. Thank you for the nice review on my poem!

~*~AngelFire~*~
4/19/2003 c1 34Spindel
I liked it.. I love the bit about Tchaikovsky.