for Amen

7/22/2003 c1 90SweetGrape
Beginning shows the main ideas of a typical crush, 'everytime I look at you' and idealising them, 'Please heal'

Very soft 2nd stanza like you're scared of being crushed. And then a questioning 3rd stanza, trying to work out what it all truly means.

'Is this heart a mirror to mine'- nice line!

The last line is something to think about- calling the feelings a mask, like they hide you from something.
4/27/2003 c1 Devil Boy Tenshi
((i dudnt red dis)

no i ant a sttalker. u kno who i mm

devil boy tenshi

KIKAS
4/20/2003 c1 7DiamondTopaz
Sarau! It's so good to see you writing again! Where have you been?

Aw, a crush poem. I like it; it's cute! I'm sure we've all had a fleeting moment like this at some point. I especially loved the part where you say emotions are simple and unimportant. I try to relate to that all the time. Sigh.

Anyway, welcome back. Do you still plan to re-post your South Park Dates thing as an R rating on fanfiction.net? (Eh, it seems inappropriate to ask that here, but I still don't know how else to reach you.)
4/20/2003 c1 167E. Hisifithith
hey hey! hmm... is this just a thing that popped out of yer head? OR DOES MY BUDDY GOTS A CRUSH! Cuz I gotta kno if you do cuz yeah! anyways, either way this thing is awesome! I like it i do! WHO IS IT! ok! talk to you lata!

great peice!